Barefoot and Pregnant.

E

Excelsior

Well . . . this is the ladies room, isn't it?

:D

I like being barefoot, even when pregnant. Currently, I am neither.

Thank you for making me laugh out loud...........

I am neither barefoot nor pregnant, but I'm not particularly opposed to either. 

Never been pregnant, and it may be too late to start now, but I like barefoot, weather and terrain permitting.

I'm barefoot, pregnant, *and* in the kitchen. And I toasted pumpkin seeds (a healthier alternative to cookies). Beat that!

Barefoot and pregnant?? That's how you rebellious hussies should be!!

Glory!

Rhys said:
I'm barefoot, pregnant, *and* in the kitchen. And I toasted pumpkin seeds (a healthier alternative to cookies). Beat that!

Yeah?  Well....oh who am I kidding, I've got nuthin'.    ::) 

Barefoot now, not pregnant. Toddler running around the living room, but still small enough to sling him up on my hip.

I am losing.my.mind! I did not remember starting this thread. Then I clicked on it and had a vague remembrance. Someday if one of my kids logs in and says I can't play anymore because I'm drooling in the corner, do not be surprised.  :p

Excelsior said:
I am losing.my.mind! I did not remember starting this thread. Then I clicked on it and had a vague remembrance. Someday if one of my kids logs in and says I can't play anymore because I'm drooling in the corner, do not be surprised.  :p

HaHaHa......  Remind me why I am laughing at this?

Excelsior said:

Are you on toothache meds?    :eek: 

;)

Oh my! I totally missed the last post which is from last year!

Um, yeah, I don't have any tooth ache medicine available, so I'm sure it was my normal mental issues. :D

EX, Thank you for the humor :)

I am at work, and barefoot! Pregnant?HAHA NO.  When I get to the office, off goes the shoes. There have been times I thought I put my shoes in my purse, and get to the office and there are no shoes!!! So now I make sure I have shoes on my feet when I leave the house! (I should say I wear flip flops all year round)!

I'm in my office now barefoot LOL! But if it's cold I wear footies on my feet. No babies here accept my dog

I never go barefoot.  Legos and horseshoe nails cured me of that.  ;)  I do love my slaps and slippers, but when I wear a dress or dress slacks, I wear pantyhose.  I don't like the feel of my bare feet in dress shoes.  I always wear socks with athletic shoes, for the same reason.

As for being pregnant, not jolly well likely.  I've been spayed.  :eek:  Goodness!  Was that TMI?  :D   

Last Christmas I paid over $20 for 4 pair of knee socks that NON matched! My daughter wanted them.! Good to "hear" from you Aleshanee.

Garfield from the FFF.

If you can make good cookies, you have succeeded!!

In God's not Dead movie, i heard that phrase actually. "Pregnant and Barefoot". :D