BATTLE STATIONS!!!!

bridge-of-life.jpg

Wait.

Did they LITERALLY make campused students wear armbands?

Vince Massi said:
Wait.

Did they LITERALLY make campused students wear armbands?
Now THAT WOULD have been an amazing idea!  Except TERI would have had to have hers tattooed to her forehead!

True story.

Because of my work schedule, I rarely got to eat dinner in the dining hall . On one of those rare occasions, I found myself the only male at a table with five females, and all of us were having pleasant conversations.

Suddenly a girl sat down with her meal and  ordered me to leave the table. When I asked why, she explained that she was campused and men were not allowed to sit at the same table as a campused female.

Vince Massi said:
True story.

Because of my work schedule, I rarely got to eat dinner in the dining hall . On one of those rare occasions, I found myself the only male at a table with five females, and all of us were having pleasant conversations.

Suddenly a girl sat down with her meal and  ordered me to leave the table. When I asked why, she explained that she was campused and men were not allowed to sit at the same table as a campused female.
And you've had an inferior complex since.........

fishinnut said:
Vince Massi said:
True story.

And you've had an inferior complex since.........

Uhm...there's  a complicated story there. Forget it.

acoustic_locator_13.jpg

RAIDER and Teri have devised a way that they can hear each other whisper sweet nothings from across the chapel auditorium while campused.