BATTLE STATIONS!!!!

Dont-forget-your-swim-suits-2.jpg

IFB X-Files said:

If ladies had to wear hose for volleyball and softball, why should swimming be any different? 

patriotic said:
IFB X-Files said:

If ladies had to wear hose for volleyball and softball, why should swimming be any different?

You appear to be wearing dark hose.  SherryH is the rebellious one.

But the greater question is this:  How do you keep the band-aids on?

LOL!! I haven't wore nylons in years...I love this picture. I do go swimming in my shorts and t shirt but I don't live in the pool.  8)

IFB X-Files said:
patriotic said:
IFB X-Files said:

You appear to be wearing dark hose.  SherryH is the rebellious one.

But the greater question is this:  How do you keep the band-aids on?

https://youtu.be/czu1m2eDRgE

Now, behave!

258e257ec490bd7d90f71fa5eb82c114.jpg

Oh Teri, isn't it just pure bliss doing RAIDER's laundry every week?
Yes Patriotic, It is pure ecstasy!  Did you remember to bring the bleach and SHOUT to get out the yellow stains from his armpits?

IFB X-Files said:
Go to hell/take a class with Marlene Evans...go to hell/take a class with Marlene Evans...
Decisions, decisions

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

IFB X-Files said:
Got that right, Gunny

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

The legendary (not really) JF2 Duck. It could land on land, sea, and aircraft carriers. It was used by the Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard as a search, rescue, reconnaissance, and even supply plane.

When the Navy abandoned a base in the Philippines, the Army repaired a damaged Duck the Navy left behind. They used it against the Japanese and flew some wounded servicemen to Australia just before the Philippines fell.

After WW2, the newly-formed US Air Force used some for rescuing downed pilots from training missions.

Although obscure, the Duck is considered one of the finest multi-purpose planes ever built.

Thank you for always making me laugh out loud at this hour!!  8)