Before you consider this college...

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
See this thread: http://www.fundamentalforums.org/index.php?topic=10105.0

Looking at the catalog for this institution, it appears most faculty have degrees from Berean Baptist College. Guess they found out that their degrees will only get them a job in a school they run.  Subtle remarks in the catalog cover them, such as the education degrees preparing them to teach in a Christian school at the local church. They surely won't get employment at any other school.  And why train women for any job?  They aren't supposed to work outside the home. But, college is a good place for a girl going fishing for a preacher boy. 

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/08/08/former-pastor-at-baptist-church-in-dundalk-charged-in-sexual-assault-of-child/?fbclid=IwAR2nWdVLs1TR

Deja vu all over again for Greg Neal....

https://www.news4jax.com/news/man-who-hired-pastor-accused-sexual-abuse-was-investigated-for-voyeurism?fbclid=IwAR0qp5JXL0ERrQBv4tEHi6yWsCfLlnaiew9jZ1taF9Pt-vNp2VXCijbfXCo

Boy, it didn't take long!  There used to be a video of Cameron and Greg touting the college on, I believe, Facebook. That is gone. The faculty page at North Florida Baptist College used to feature Cameron as president. Now it is just Greg as Chancellor, after all he was given an honorary doctorate from Berean Baptist College. Looks like Greg has thrown Cameron under the church bus and backed over him.  Of course you can't find any reference to Berean Baptist College on the web, they disappeared. Wonder if they have alumni get togethers?

Man without a country said:
Boy, it didn't take long!  There used to be a video of Cameron and Greg touting the college on, I believe, Facebook. That is gone. The faculty page at North Florida Baptist College used to feature Cameron as president. Now it is just Greg as Chancellor, after all he was given an honorary doctorate from Berean Baptist College. Looks like Greg has thrown Cameron under the church bus and backed over him.  Of course you can't find any reference to Berean Baptist College on the web, they disappeared. Wonder if they have alumni get togethers?

I guess Greg will have to issue a recall on all the North Florida Baptist College post cards mailed out to IFB churches with a picture of him and Cameron with the title President.

I acquired the police report for Greg Neal's video voyeurism case. One of the things that saddened me as I read it was that one of his victims didn't know she was getting a useless piece of paper from his former college (Berean) until she applied for a teaching job outside of an IFB academy.  Four years and a pile of money later, she still didn't have a legitimate college education.

I acquired the police report for Greg Neal's video voyeurism case. One of the things that saddened me as I read it was that one of his victims didn't know she was getting a useless piece of paper from his former college (Berean) until she applied for a teaching job outside of an IFB academy.  Four years and a pile of money later, she still didn't have a legitimate college education.
So a student just assumed that it was accredited? The person paying the bill performed no research before paying thousands of dollars? Not defending Greg at all, he's a total idiot, but can't blame him for someone else's failure to ask a question or do a Google search.

As far as the accreditation issue, I have never had an issue with an employer or continuing education at Northwestern. It is a fairly common excuse, but have never known it to be an issue in the real world. In fact, one if my kids teacher in public school is from HAC. Other than the normal testing required, there was nothing else needed for her to teach.

The military only recognizes degrees from accredited schools. Many government agencies are the same. Glad things worked out well for you, surely some organizations are more lenient than others.

The military only recognizes degrees from accredited schools. Many government agencies are the same. Glad things worked out well for you, surely some organizations are more lenient than others.
So they will recognize a GED, and take someone with no degree, however only recognize accredited schools.

emoji-thinking-melts-melting-pondering-gif-10134592

GuyfawkesV49 said:
Deja vu all over again for Greg Neal....

https://www.news4jax.com/news/man-who-hired-pastor-accused-sexual-abuse-was-investigated-for-voyeurism?fbclid=IwAR0qp5JXL0ERrQBv4tEHi6yWsCfLlnaiew9jZ1taF9Pt-vNp2VXCijbfXCo
He needs to be slapped in the face often, with the reality that he's a sex offender, too.

And didn't Greg's daddy, fat tom, take in Davey boy, back in the day...

And which FL sex offender swamp took in Mike Zachary?

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

GED yes, and they will allow anyone to enlist without a degree provided they meet the other qualifications. In some cases a person will be accepted to Officer Candidate school without a college degree. Most officers are either ROTC or academy graduates with some degreed officers coming from OCS.  I enlisted shortly out of high school in 1973 and used my GI bill to attend college after I got out.
Many kids are pressured to go to the Bible colleges by their parents. My former pastor said his father told him he would pay for Bible college but if he went to a state university he was on his own

I understand what you are saying as far as becoming an officer, but my GIBill helped pay for my degree from HAC.

16KJV11 said:
I understand what you are saying as far as becoming an officer, but my GIBill helped pay for my degree from HAC.
Yup.
They worked well with the VA on this.

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk