BEWARE: Are You Encouraging Apostasy?

Depends on how you apply Romans 8:26-27 KJV to be the message about.

Some tongue users for private use have applied from some modern Bible versions that the Holy Spirit makes intercessions "directly" Himself with wordless groans or uttering some audio sound when doing so. This goes contrary to the truth in His words in that same modern bible version in John 16:13 wherein He cannot do that.

The KJV applied "itself" as being "indirectly" in how His intercessions are given because in verse 27 is about how this "he" that searches our hearts which is Jesus as the Word of God per Hebrews 4:12-16 KJV is this same "he" that knows the mind of the Spirit as it is by this "indirect route" is how the silent intercessions of the Spirit are known to the Father by the Son knowing the mind of the Spirit to give the Spirit's silent intercessions to the Father which is also to the will of God because there is only One Mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 2:5 KJV
But that's not what you were arguing earlier.

Liberty Home Study bible course but even there, the Lord Jesus Christ helped me to prove everything by Him as that KJV had footnotes and commentaries that were running against scriptures.
Well, like you, I definitely prefer the KJV. However, unlike some of the guys on here, I’m not well-versed in Ancient Greek, Armenian, Hebrew etc. I do have some training in Latin, but that’s for an entirely different reason.

Ok... I'd like CB4 to engage in a bit of comparative analysis on Proverbs 10:19 from various versions of the Bible:

KJV:
19In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.

BSB:
19When words are many, sin is unavoidable,

but he who restrains his lips is wise.

NIV:
19Sin is not ended by multiplying words,
but the prudent hold their tongues.

NAS:
19When there are many words, wrongdoing is unavoidable,

But one who restrains his lips is wise.

NLT:
19Too much talk leads to sin.

Be sensible and keep your mouth shut.

Last edited:
Liberty Home Study bible course but even there, the Lord Jesus Christ helped me to prove everything by Him as that KJV had footnotes and commentaries that were running against scriptures. There were some teachings that I did not agree with either like the worship of the Holy Ghost when the indwelling holy Ghost would not lead us to do that but to honor & glorify the Son and by Him, honor & glorify God the Father as led by the Spirit of God to do so as to avoid the spirits of the antichrist since Jesus Christ is called the Bridegroom after all.

So we need no one to teach us but confirm and prove everything by the "meat" of scriptures as kept in the KJV by those who loved Him to keep His words.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil. 23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

1 John 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. 27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. 28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
Is the Holy Spirit God or not? If he's God, there is absolutely nothing wrong with worshipping/paying homage to him whether we are indwelt by him or not. You seem to express some strange ideas, again leading some of us to think that you're AI.

NO SELF-RESPECTING BIBLE BELIEVER WOULD EVER CONSIDER ATTENDING A DEN OF SATAN AND BIBLE CORRECTORS LIKE LIBERTY!

Hi. I would like to buy a bot! Where do I begin? 😆 (OK, so apparently this can be a real thing!)

Hi. I would like to buy a bot! Where do I begin? 😆 (OK, so apparently this can be a real thing!)

Weirdos of the world unite!

Could you please put me in the right direction so I have something to start with?

I'd like to "put" this individual in the direction of someone who can teach him proper grammar.

Could you please put me in the right direction so I have something to start with?

I'd like to "put" this individual in the direction of someone who can teach him proper grammar.
My spidee senses started tingling right away from reading his syntax (not unlike a recent participant in our midst), and my first impressions was that this might be a bot toying with a forum, posing as a human, wanting to be a bot creator, lol.

Ok... I'd like CB4 to engage in a bit of comparative analysis on Proverbs 10:19 from various versions of the Bible:

KJV:
19In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.

BSB:
19When words are many, sin is unavoidable,

but he who restrains his lips is wise.

NIV:
19Sin is not ended by multiplying words,
but the prudent hold their tongues.

NAS:
19When there are many words, wrongdoing is unavoidable,

But one who restrains his lips is wise.

NLT:
19Too much talk leads to sin.

Be sensible and keep your mouth shut.
2 Timothy 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. 6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

But if you wish for me to apply something from Proverbs;

Proverbs 10:17He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth.

Proverbs 13:18Poverty and shame shall be to him that refuseth instruction: but he that regardeth reproof shall be honoured.

Proverbs 15:10Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die..... 31 The ear that heareth the reproof of life abideth among the wise. 32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding. 33 The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

Mayhap the N.T.?

Titus 3:10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; 11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Perhaps then is the time to end that particular discussion of relying only on the KJV for the meat of His words to discern good & evil with such a poster.

How in the world do you expect us to believe that the wording in an English Bible translation depends on our interpretation of Romans 8:26-27?
Tongue users for private use have wrested the scriptures for their own end taking verses like 1 Corinthians 14:2,4,14 out of context of why Paul is exhorting prophesy over tongues because according to the precedent set in 1 Corinthians 12:4-21, none of the gifts are for private use but for the profit of the assembly. They are promoting that apostate calling of a baptism with the Holy Ghost with evidence of tongues that started back in Azusa Street Revival and is infiltrating all the denominational churches today, even Baptist churches, even though it is not in all churches yet.

To make matters worse, Westcott & Hort's involvement in the occult is responsible for that mentality of thinking the Holy Spirit makes audio sounds in making His intercessions directly Himself when He cannot according to John 16:13 but their tainted work in translating the Greek aids & abets all those that have fallen away from the faith in giving heed to seducing spirits & doctrines of devils 1 Timothy 4:1

They are using a pagan supernatural tongue of gibberish nonsense as found in the occult. Isaiah 8:19.

They are of that church in Thyatira per Revelation 2:18-25 where in verse 24 they utter the depths of Satan for which they speak, committing adultery Matthew 12:38-40

Now anti-KJVers believers are getting lost in translation, missing the messages of the truth as kept in the KJV for why only a few can hear His reproofs in the KJV because of the doubt sown in most modern Bibles. Some anti-KJVers and some tongue users for private use will say that Romans 8:26-27 in any version does not support tongues for private use while others say that it does. Some anti-KJVers and some tongue users will say that the KJV says the same thing as found in modern bible versions on both sides of the discussion.

So if you observe that, then you may see why no one is hearing His reproofs nor see the truth or meat in His words in the KJV that reproves that tongue for private use as not of Him at all only because of antiKJVO prejudices and how modern Bibles blurs the lines of discernment that no one can see the meat in His words in the KJV to discern good & evil by His words in the KJV.

Course, only by relying on Jesus Christ as their personal Good Shepherd can any one even hope to see that truth as it is on God to cause the increase and so I reckon all I can do is exhort you all to trust Jesus Christ to do that for you all today.

Is the Holy Spirit God or not? If he's God, there is absolutely nothing wrong with worshipping/paying homage to him whether we are indwelt by him or not. You seem to express some strange ideas, again leading some of us to think that you're AI.
What do you discern about the holy laughter movement? The slain in the spirit? Being drunk in the spirit? Pensacola Outpouring? Toronto's Blessings? Even Ernest Angeley's healing Crusade when he announces the "Holy Spirit" falling on already saved believers, causing them to fall backwards to get healings or casting out of devils?

Proverbs 25:26 A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring. 27 It is not good to eat much honey: so for men to search their own glory is not glory. 28 He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

So in spite of the miracles Matthew 7:21-23 KJV , they gained that spirit by not believing in the gospel of Jesus Christ ( Matthew 7:13-14 KJV but by saved believers seeking a sign of receiving that spirit, assuming that was the holy Spirit 2 Corinthians 11:1-4 KJV and that is what they get for not heeding His words about how all coming to God the Father is by the only way of the Son, John 14:6 for why many houses are "falling" in Matthew 7:24-27 KJV for how they are committing spiritual adultery in seeking to receive Jesus Christ or the Holy Spirit by a sign Matthew 12:38-40 KJV

This was all done when focus was on the Holy Spirit in worship, praying to Him, singing songs to him, and so if you discern that any of those movements of the "Spirit" as not the Holy Spirit since God is not the author of confusion, then ask Jesus why the devil would respond when addressing the Holy Spirit in worship?

A Christian brother online from India had testified that he used to believe that the Holy Spirit no longer did any dramatic manifestations like He did in the early days of the church until one calendar Pentecostal Sunday after an adult class on Acts 2nd chapter about Pentecost, they held a service for honoring ONLY the Holy Spirit that morning.

He testified that he felt something like liquid nitrogen seeping through his skull and the next thing he knew, he was confessing against his will an apology to the Holy Spirit for not believing He did dramatic manifestations any more.

Discernment #1 He testified in feeling that spirit coming over him, entering him thus akin to failing to test the spirits when the real indwelling Holy Spirit has been in him since salvation at the calling of the gospel thus failing the litmus test of testing the spirits per 1 John 4:1-6 KJV That greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world and so any spirit you feel outside of you or coming over again on you or filling you, is not the real holy Spirit when He has been in you since salvation at the calling of the gospel when you had first believed.

Discernment #2 Would not God want a willing apology rather than a coerced one against any believer's will?

So what do you discern about that "encounter"?

And the most critical thing you need to be aware of is that there is no Biblical scripture supporting the practice of worshipping the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son, even though the Holy Spirit is a Third Person Witness of the Godhead but there are scripture being specific about how God the Father wants us to come to Him by John 14:6 and to honor Him by John 14:6 KJV as there is no other way John 10:1,7 KJV as that is the mind of Christ we are to have in worship in obedience as Paul said to the Philippians in his absence to do Philippians 2:5-13 KJV

Why is the Father being strict? because there are sinners in the world that worships spirits behind the idols and are involved in the occults that He is calling them away from those spirits to a personal reconciled relationship with him through His Son, the Bridegroom, the Lord Jesus Christ.

And the spirits of the antichrist are those that would seduce and lead saved believers away from the Son thus committing spiritual adultery in seeking after those spirits to receive by a sign.

So not only are sinners being called away from the spirits to the Son to be saved, but saved believers need to keep relating to the Father through the Son to avoid the spirits of the antichrist.

NO SELF-RESPECTING BIBLE BELIEVER WOULD EVER CONSIDER ATTENDING A DEN OF SATAN AND BIBLE CORRECTORS LIKE LIBERTY!
More like a Home Study Bible Course, which I had testified that Jesus Christ had reproved even their Liberty Annotated KJV Bible per their errant footnotes & commentaries.

I point out now that they had supplied another NIV Bible for daily reading too, where they divide up the Bible with O.T. reading, then a N.T. reading, and then an excerpt from Psalms, and a few verses from Proverbs and then a commentary for any of those readings for that day with a closing verse at the end for each day of the year.

So they were not at that time a KJV only Bible Home Study course.

I would not recommend the course or any course, unless you rely on Jesus Christ to be your personal Good Shepherd in proving everything by Him as we are to do with any teacher or any church.

Well, like you, I definitely prefer the KJV. However, unlike some of the guys on here, I’m not well-versed in Ancient Greek, Armenian, Hebrew etc. I do have some training in Latin, but that’s for an entirely different reason.
Some footnotes & commentaries in some KJV Bibles are in error. I point out that Strong's Concordance has to be discerned with Jesus Christ also. We cannot take anything at face value any more.

Unless the discussion is serious, I will not be entertaining any bot inquiries. I slipped up with Ransom, punning on his avatar, but hopefully, Jesus will not permit me to do that again.

Unless the discussion is serious, I will not be entertaining any bot inquiries. I slipped up with Ransom, punning on his avatar, but hopefully, Jesus will not permit me to do that again.
Whatever you say, buddy.

2 Timothy 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. 6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

But if you wish for me to apply something from Proverbs;

Proverbs 10:17He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth.

Proverbs 13:18Poverty and shame shall be to him that refuseth instruction: but he that regardeth reproof shall be honoured.

Proverbs 15:10Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die..... 31 The ear that heareth the reproof of life abideth among the wise. 32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding. 33 The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

Mayhap the N.T.?

Titus 3:10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; 11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Perhaps then is the time to end that particular discussion of relying only on the KJV for the meat of His words to discern good & evil with such a poster.
😵‍💫

More like a Home Study Bible Course, which I had testified that Jesus Christ had reproved even their Liberty Annotated KJV Bible per their errant footnotes & commentaries.

I point out now that they had supplied another NIV Bible for daily reading too, where they divide up the Bible with O.T. reading, then a N.T. reading, and then an excerpt from Psalms, and a few verses from Proverbs and then a commentary for any of those readings for that day with a closing verse at the end for each day of the year.

So they were not at that time a KJV only Bible Home Study course.

I would not recommend the course or any course, unless you rely on Jesus Christ to be your personal Good Shepherd in proving everything by Him as we are to do with any teacher or any church.

But shouldn't a serious apostate condition of using a wrong version of the Bible have justified the use of a little secondary or tertiary separation?

What do you discern about the holy laughter movement? The slain in the spirit? Being drunk in the spirit? Pensacola Outpouring? Toronto's Blessings? Even Ernest Angeley's healing Crusade when he announces the "Holy Spirit" falling on already saved believers, causing them to fall backwards to get healings or casting out of devils?

Proverbs 25:26 A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring. 27 It is not good to eat much honey: so for men to search their own glory is not glory. 28 He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

So in spite of the miracles Matthew 7:21-23 KJV , they gained that spirit by not believing in the gospel of Jesus Christ ( Matthew 7:13-14 KJV but by saved believers seeking a sign of receiving that spirit, assuming that was the holy Spirit 2 Corinthians 11:1-4 KJV and that is what they get for not heeding His words about how all coming to God the Father is by the only way of the Son, John 14:6 for why many houses are "falling" in Matthew 7:24-27 KJV for how they are committing spiritual adultery in seeking to receive Jesus Christ or the Holy Spirit by a sign Matthew 12:38-40 KJV

This was all done when focus was on the Holy Spirit in worship, praying to Him, singing songs to him, and so if you discern that any of those movements of the "Spirit" as not the Holy Spirit since God is not the author of confusion, then ask Jesus why the devil would respond when addressing the Holy Spirit in worship?

A Christian brother online from India had testified that he used to believe that the Holy Spirit no longer did any dramatic manifestations like He did in the early days of the church until one calendar Pentecostal Sunday after an adult class on Acts 2nd chapter about Pentecost, they held a service for honoring ONLY the Holy Spirit that morning.

He testified that he felt something like liquid nitrogen seeping through his skull and the next thing he knew, he was confessing against his will an apology to the Holy Spirit for not believing He did dramatic manifestations any more.

Discernment #1 He testified in feeling that spirit coming over him, entering him thus akin to failing to test the spirits when the real indwelling Holy Spirit has been in him since salvation at the calling of the gospel thus failing the litmus test of testing the spirits per 1 John 4:1-6 KJV That greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world and so any spirit you feel outside of you or coming over again on you or filling you, is not the real holy Spirit when He has been in you since salvation at the calling of the gospel when you had first believed.

Discernment #2 Would not God want a willing apology rather than a coerced one against any believer's will?

So what do you discern about that "encounter"?

And the most critical thing you need to be aware of is that there is no Biblical scripture supporting the practice of worshipping the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son, even though the Holy Spirit is a Third Person Witness of the Godhead but there are scripture being specific about how God the Father wants us to come to Him by John 14:6 and to honor Him by John 14:6 KJV as there is no other way John 10:1,7 KJV as that is the mind of Christ we are to have in worship in obedience as Paul said to the Philippians in his absence to do Philippians 2:5-13 KJV

Why is the Father being strict? because there are sinners in the world that worships spirits behind the idols and are involved in the occults that He is calling them away from those spirits to a personal reconciled relationship with him through His Son, the Bridegroom, the Lord Jesus Christ.

And the spirits of the antichrist are those that would seduce and lead saved believers away from the Son thus committing spiritual adultery in seeking after those spirits to receive by a sign.

So not only are sinners being called away from the spirits to the Son to be saved, but saved believers need to keep relating to the Father through the Son to avoid the spirits of the antichrist.
Definitely a bot answer, and riddled with AI Ideology. Thank you for proving to me what you are. I appreciate it. Now I know not to waste my time on you. May someone pull your plug.