Bias

How about picking just one, and we'll go from there.
Nope. It's a package deal.

Not going to argue about this. You wanted reasons, I gave you a myriad of reasons. If you feel differently, fine. You can't take away my personal observations, experiences or feelings on this matter. This is not up for debate.

The list was to prove my "freedom" isn't founded on the false premise I choose to be free from sinful accountability. If you don't buy it, that's fine.

Nope. It's a package deal.

Not going to argue about this. You wanted reasons, I gave you a myriad of reasons. If you feel differently, fine. You can't take away my personal observations, experiences or feelings on this matter. This is not up for debate.

The list was to prove my "freedom" isn't founded on the false premise I choose to be free from sinful accountability. If you don't buy it, that's fine.
Fine. The rational conclusion from your avalanche of verbage is that you simply don't want to be accountable to anyone except yourself. You're no different than the men-o-gawd you rail against. It's just that you're on the side of Sodom now.

It allows me freedom to live according to my ethics and love for my neighbor as I interpret it.
Well, from your postings of late, a big expression of love is the mutilation of one's sexual organs.

Fine. The rational conclusion from your avalanche of verbage is that you simply don't want to be accountable to anyone except yourself. You're no different than the men-o-gawd you rail against. It's just that you're on the side of Sodom now.

Well, from your postings of late, a big expression of love is the mutilation of one's sexual organs.

You might want to look up what Sodom's real "sin" was what they did to and the neglect of the marginalized along with attempting to sexually assault angels. That sin wasn't consensual homosexual relationships.

Now this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed, and complacent; they did not help the poor and needy. Thus they were haughty and committed abominations before Me (sexual predation - sexual connection without victims' consent). Therefore I removed them, as you have seen.

Not that biblical context really matters to those with the homophobic agenda...

As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
Which "Scriptures"? The 66-book canon for sure isn't the context of that alleged Petrine writing. And even if it were, it doesn't identify that the Fundamental/Evangelical hermeneutic is the correct one.

But carry on.

Which "Scriptures"? The 66-book canon for sure isn't the context of that alleged Petrine writing.
Really? How so?

And even if it were, it doesn't identify that the Fundamental/Evangelical hermeneutic is the correct one.

But carry on.
Sound, rational exegesis is compelling to say that Peter is saying that people twist God's word all the time, for their own personal, wait for it,...

bias. ;)