Bible Scriptures/Areas of Study/ Christian Topics Founded in Scriptures

julie33

Elect
Reaction score
What scripture(s) have been on your heart lately, or what have you been studying or God speaking to you about lately?

Ephesians 4:32. Some things are easier said than done. I've found the blessing in forgiveness though to forgive someone before they ask or even if they never ask. This is not always an easy thing, but it certainly is more healthy in many ways. I have found a blessing and perfect peace when I stay close to God, when He is first before anything or anyone, and when I simply stay near the Cross. A favorite old hymn that's one of the ones I sing is "Where Could I Go, But To The Lord?"
Whether it's forgiveness or any area of life, it's not easy to deal with any subject matter that no one else can understand or really grasp if they haven't gone through it or just don't have a perspective to understand from. But, I have found that although it may not be easy, enjoyed or preferred, I have found a blessing in God allowing me to deal with things to where I have had to just seek Him and no one else. When God is all we have, we learn He is all we need. "Jesus Keep Me Near The Cross". There's a blessing in it, and I end up thanking God for even the difficulties in life because on the other side of them is blessing if we can have that perspective. Now sometimes I have had that perspective in the midst of dealing with things, and sometimes it has come later as I looked back and realized God is there with me all the time in it and through it. In everything and even difficulty I have learned to give thanks because I belong to Jesus and He keeps us in perfect peace when our minds and hearts are stayed upon and trusting in Him, and when we are forgiving others. That's not always easy, but I thank God for His working on my heart. I've asked God not for an easy life, but just to always stay close to me. In God I have everything I need, and my heart is full even in the midst of difficulty because I'm in His hand, and I'm holding to God's unchanging hand, but instead of holding on with my strength, I have learned to just be held. I guess I mentioned more than one topic, but it kind of leads to each other.

Anyone feel free to share scriptures, thoughts, prayers, prayer requests, whatever God may have on your heart. God's blessings and smiles to you all, Julie :)