BibleGal is GONE... up to no good.

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
Rarely do I ever have to call someone out like this. This internet troll posted some helpful and thoughtful posts... then started sending out a malicious (untrue) email to various members. "She" had personal details on Ransom and started to "out" his real name and location to people "she" did not know.

While the accusations she made were untrue, his personal details were (most people know who Ransom is anyways).

She is banned... for life... until she finds another spoof IP address ;)

[size=14pt]Why would she do this? How do you know Ransom doesn't know her from the many re-incarnations of the FFF? Answer: You don't know. [/size]

RunsWithScissors said:
Why would she do this? How do you know Ransom doesn't know her from the many re-incarnations of the FFF? Answer: You don't know.

I may or may not. You, in turn, may or may not be aware that for the last two years, give or take, I have been stalked by a net.nuisance who is clearly a present or former FFFer who has been using social media to harass me.

BibleGal may or may not be the same person. As you correctly note, I have no way of knowing at this time. However, her modus operandi of accusing me of online stalking and other false accusations is quite similar.

For the record, as FSSL pointed out, my true name isn't a secret. I use a pen name online for fun. Fortunately, though someone may attempt to "out" me online, there are no Googlable details available about my personal offline life that I don't choose to reveal.

Blogging your opinions all over the internet lends itself to many crazies.  I've had my share from the FFF

RunsWithScissors said:
Blogging your opinions all over the internet lends itself to many crazies.  I've had my share from the FFF

Yeah, you don't have to tell me that twice. I've been harrassed by ScientologistsTM. Some net.nobody trying to get me kicked off the FFF is a poser by comparison.