Biden colluded with our international enemies along with local state and county officials to defraud the American voter

treasure_unseen

Registered
Reaction score
Even if Biden somehow wins, that should be the message of the next 4 years.

Biden needs to be impeached. Impeachment hearings need to start immediately in the new congress. Biden colluded with Iran and China to rig the vote.... improving his families financial position and to stop inquiries into his decades long relationship as a spy for foreign governments.

voicecrying

Registered
Reaction score
Since the House is responsible for starting the impeachment process and it is controlled by Dems, nothing will happen.

TonyHutsonComedian

Registered
Reaction score
Yup and every emasculated girly man in America is happy right now. Plus the girly seeker sensitive pastors and the liberal megachurches plus the black pedophiles as LeBron James promised Biden was going to help black pedophiles while white pedophiles (Schaap) will get their prison sentence shortened.

treasure_unseen

Registered
Reaction score
Since the House is responsible for starting the impeachment process and it is controlled by Dems, nothing will happen.
Maybe. Maybe not. Depends on what is discovered and who wants Harris to be the new VP.

voicecrying

Registered
Reaction score
Maybe. Maybe not. Depends on what is discovered and who wants Harris to be the new VP.
While I do believe they want Harris to take over the presidency, I don't think Dems are willing to risk the black eye of impeaching one of their own. Although, that might be a shrewd political move so they can say when up for re-election that they look out for us even if it means going against their own party. Hmmm...

tmjbog

Registered
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if Corn Pop will be part of his secret service detail.

Ransom

I know all about wind
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Registered
Reaction score

TonyHutsonComedian

Registered
Reaction score
Add another reason why Biden won

Biden also had: