Bill Grady's Post ...

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
From today:

"Praise the Lord I was born-again 45-years-ago today (a little past 12 noon), at the historic Marcus Hook Baptist Church, Lynwood, PA (Clarence Larkin's home church)! Pastor Randy Carroll's Sunday morning sermon was from Acts 10. (For the record I was back that night to hear a message on the Tabernacle.) After being called to preach during a mission's conference the following October, I was baptized on Christmas Eve. In the summer of 1976, Linda and I moved to Indiana so I could prepare for the ministry.
Fast-forward nearly four decades, my beautiful home church - one of the oldest Baptist churches in Philadelphia - was hijacked by a bunch of Satanic, Laodicean mega-church heretics (interior painted black; wooden pews replaced by theater seats; praise bands; light shows; etc.) The devil-infested, non-denominational dump is now called, "The Bridge" (i.e., to HELL). Pastors, keep your guard up (Acts 20:28-30; II Timothy 4:3). Remember your Captain's charge to, "...Occupy till I come." (Luke 19:13)"

Preach it!

If we could just get him to tell us how he really feels.

I was never a fan!

Does anyone recall the story why he was politely asked to pack his things and leave Hyles Anderson?

sword said:
Does anyone recall the story why he he was politely ask to pack his things and leave Hyles Anderson?

Never heard it.

Twisted said:
sword said:
Does anyone recall the story why he was politely asked to pack his things and leave Hyles Anderson?
Never heard it.
He used to be a professor at Hyles Anderson but Dr. Hyles decided he was no longer needed at the college.

sword said:
Twisted said:
sword said:
Never heard it.
He used to be a professor at Hyles Anderson but Dr. Hyles decided he was no longer needed at the college.

Yeah, I know who he is.  I had him for a class.  And I'm sure Hyles had more than Grady that was "no longer needed".

Is that all ya got?

sword said:
Schaap and Moore and the others in the "Greek dept" convinced Hyles that Grady was a Ruckmanite, in the week or 2 leading up to the '96 (held at the Genesis Conv Cent in Gary, IN)
Pastor's School.
Grady had been slotted to teach the majority of sessions, as it was his book, Final Authority, which had created the uproar in the first place, duh.
Anyway, PSC brought in Al Lacey, and Gail Riplinger to augment the now uninformed pekid line up.
Sometime shortly after, Hyles targeted Grady on a Sunday evening, saying "If you are following a man who is married to his 3rd living wife, etc, then get outta here".

He didn't mention his name, but, duh again.

I sat with Bill in his office at Schwartz
Creek BC, and heard his version...which correlated with what I suspected.

So none of this is conjecture.

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

prophet said:
Schaap and Moore and the others in the "Greek dept" convinced Hyles that Grady was a Ruckmanite, in the week or 2 leading up to the '96 (held at the Genesis Conv Cent in Gary, IN)
Pastor's School.

That must have been really hard since Grady and Jack Patterson were like siamese twins.

Anyway, PSC brought in Al Lacey, and Gail Riplinger to augment the now uninformed pekid line up.

Who or what is a PSC?  "pekid line up" - huh?

Sometime shortly after, Hyles targeted Grady on a Sunday evening, saying "If you are following a man who is married to his 3rd living wife, etc, then get outta here".

That could apply to several (if they were honest).

PSC : Pastor's School Committee
Pekid lineup: The speakers for the (KJV themed) Pastor's School
Patterson was long since departed to the first of his many Reclamation Ranch locations, in 3/96, so I'm not sure how their twinship is pertinent here.

Hyles was specifically targeting Grady.

Sone say it may be blamed on an incident where Grady, having had a sign made for Mrs Hyles' designated parking spot at HAC, finding out that newly appointed admin, J. Schaap had taken the spot, instructed a student to throw away Schaap's sign, and reinstall Mrs. Hyles's.

Grady called Schaap a "peacock"...lol.

Allegedly....

prophet said:
Patterson was long since departed to the first of his many Reclamation Ranch locations, in 3/96, so I'm not sure how their twinship is pertinent here.

Sone say it may be blamed on an incident where Grady, having had a sign made for Mrs Hyles' designated parking spot at HAC, finding out that newly appointed admin, J. Schaap had taken the spot, instructed a student to throw away Schaap's sign, and reinstall Mrs. Hyles's.

Allegedly....

Knowing Grady, none of this would surprise me.

16KJV11 said:
prophet said:

Allegedly....

Knowing Grady, none of this would surprise me.
Being one of "Jack's Boys" has its advantages...

Twisted said:
From today:

"Praise the Lord I was born-again 45-years-ago today (a little past 12 noon), at the historic Marcus Hook Baptist Church, Lynwood, PA (Clarence Larkin's home church)! Pastor Randy Carroll's Sunday morning sermon was from Acts 10. (For the record I was back that night to hear a message on the Tabernacle.) After being called to preach during a mission's conference the following October, I was baptized on Christmas Eve. In the summer of 1976, Linda and I moved to Indiana so I could prepare for the ministry.
Fast-forward nearly four decades, my beautiful home church - one of the oldest Baptist churches in Philadelphia - was hijacked by a bunch of Satanic, Laodicean mega-church heretics (interior painted black; wooden pews replaced by theater seats; praise bands; light shows; etc.) The devil-infested, non-denominational dump is now called, "The Bridge" (i.e., to HELL). Pastors, keep your guard up (Acts 20:28-30; II Timothy 4:3). Remember your Captain's charge to, "...Occupy till I come." (Luke 19:13)"

Preach it!
Bill has always been a nut & knuckehead.

An arrogant  display of always thinking (but not really) you are right & the only one who i right with God.

What would he do with Mark 9:30-41.

That kinda refutes the "all IFB KJVO's are Ruckmanites or Ruckman lovers".

I have always heard Jack Hyles was not a fan of Ruckman, but I hear some posters here claim he was a fan.

I also hear most HAC graduates are Ruckmanites, but I don't know a single one who are followers.

How do the Ruckmanites explain his multiple marriages or his view that abortion is not taking a life.

fishinnut said:
Twisted said:
From today:

Preach it!
Bill has always been a nut & knuckehead.

An arrogant  display of always thinking (but not really) you are right & the only one who i right with God.

What would he do with Mark 9:30-41.
His lack of humility makes him hard to deal with.

I remember hearing a sermon from JH where he said something to the effect of: "You say, Bro. Hyles, are you a Ruckmanite? And I say, NO....I'm a Mama-ite" as if he had based his KJV-only stance on his mother's example or belief.  I think reasonably, his belief was pretty much in line with Ruckman and inviting Riplinger to speak kind of confirms it. He probably wanted to disassociate himself from the person of Ruckman - the divorces, the cursing, the hostility, etc.

Some former members claim he wasn't always KJV-only and some say he softened his position in later years. I really don't know.

sword said:

I have always heard Jack Hyles was not a fan of Ruckman, but I hear some posters here claim he was a fan.

I also hear most HAC graduates are Ruckmanites, but I don't know a single one who are followers.

How do the Ruckmanites explain his multiple marriages or his view that abortion is not taking a life.

Norefund said:
I remember hearing a sermon from JH where he said something to the effect of: "You say, Bro. Hyles, are you a Ruckmanite? And I say, NO....I'm a Mama-ite" as if he had based his KJV-only stance on his mother's example or belief.  I think reasonably, his belief was pretty much in line with Ruckman and inviting Riplinger to speak kind of confirms it. He probably wanted to disassociate himself from the person of Ruckman - the divorces, the cursing, the hostility, etc.

Some former members claim he wasn't always KJV-only and some say he softened his position in later years. I really don't know.

sword said:

He was not into old Pete's stuff when I was there.

IMHO he went KJVO after being influenced by Rasmussen's dad & as a way of deflecting after all the accusations.

Twisted said:
From today:

Preach it!

Is Bill associated with other well known national leaders like Don Boys and Saluder Macgruder?

Tarheel Baptist said:
Twisted said:
From today:

Preach it!

Is Bill associated with other well known national leaders like Don Boys and Saluder Macgruder?

Yes.  He makes the third member of that trinity.

Again,  this is just from my memory but during the ?accusations? period, I remember JH preaching that you could accuse him, slander him, etc  but ?when you mess with The Book, I?ll fight you.? So, you may be right. He may have been trying to equate an attack on him with an attack on the Bible - the KJV - because it was the only legitimate version.

fishinnut said:
Norefund said:

sword said:

He was not into old Pete's stuff when I was there.

IMHO he went KJVO after being influenced by Rasmussen's dad & as a way of deflecting after all the accusations.

Jack Hyles was not always a Ruckmanite/Riplingerite from the get-go.  When he wrote "Let's Study the Revelation" in 1967, he thought it was okay to improve on the KJV text, as in Revelation 6:1:

Chapter 6
Verse 1:
Notice the words, "COME AND SEE. " Probably this should have been simply "Come. "