Bill Wininger Arrested Today

AmazedbyGrace

Elect
Reaction score
AmazedbyGrace said:
http://www.douglascountysentinel.com/news/article_92145b78-2426-11e4-8b54-0017a43b2370.html#.U-11QBND_sY.facebook

The former pastor of King’s Way Baptist Church in Douglasville was arrested Thursday evening.

Douglas County Solicitor General Matthew Krull said late Thursday his office had filed formal accusations with four counts of simple battery against William “Bill” Wininger.
Could not read article b/c it is subscription only.  On whose behalf did the SG file charges for?

16KJV11 said:
AmazedbyGrace said:
http://www.douglascountysentinel.com/news/article_92145b78-2426-11e4-8b54-0017a43b2370.html#.U-11QBND_sY.facebook

The former pastor of King’s Way Baptist Church in Douglasville was arrested Thursday evening.

Douglas County Solicitor General Matthew Krull said late Thursday his office had filed formal accusations with four counts of simple battery against William “Bill” Wininger.
Could not read article b/c it is subscription only.  On whose behalf did the SG file charges for?
"a former employee"

Simple battery against a former employee sounds like an odd charge based on what we have been hearing hear.  But I don't really know the legal system.

How long have they been working on this, a year or so? Kind of surprised all they could come up with was a misdemeanor.

qwerty said:
How long have they been working on this, a year or so? Kind of surprised all they could come up with was a misdemeanor.
Must be the only charge that any of his victims have been willing to go public about.

No bond.............

I'm surprised he's still in the area.

qwerty said:
16KJV11 said:
AmazedbyGrace said:

"a former employee"
Must have assaulted or beat up (down) whoever turned him in for his secret escapades.

fishinnut said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Never heard of him.  Couldn't care less.
Then go away. :mad:

No. 

According to fbi.gov, 534,704 people were arrested in 2011 for violent crimes.  I'm guessing approximately the same number will be arrested in 2014.  Now, what do you suppose could be the reason you and others care about this ONE arrest over all the others?  Why do you even know this guy's name? 

Former King's Way pastor arrested Thursday evening

If people hadn't elevated him to prominence in the first place, you wouldn't know or care about his arrest. 

The Rogue Tomato said:
fishinnut said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Then go away. :mad:

No. 

According to fbi.gov, 534,704 people were arrested in 2011 for violent crimes.  I'm guessing approximately the same number will be arrested in 2014.  Now, what do you suppose could be the reason you and others care about this ONE arrest over all the others?  Why do you even know this guy's name? 

Former King's Way pastor arrested Thursday evening

If people hadn't elevated him to prominence in the first place, you wouldn't know or care about his arrest.
Too bad some people can't be arrested for being stupid & obnoxious. ::)

The Rogue Tomato said:

Or, it could be that they have some sort of <past> relationship with him through Hyles Anderson and First Baptist Church Hammond.

Web said:
I read somewhere on line that he was pastoring in Texas.  It mentioned "former pastor at King's Way" so I'm pretty sure it's him.
I believe that's his son.

ALAYMAN said:
The Rogue Tomato said:

Or, it could be that they have some sort of <past> relationship with him through Hyles Anderson and First Baptist Church Hammond.

I see.  So his prominence isn't due to pastor worship, but because he's a pastor associated with people whose prominence is due to pastor worship.  Well, that makes all the difference in the world. 

The Rogue Tomato said:
ALAYMAN said:
The Rogue Tomato said:

I see.  So his prominence isn't due to pastor worship, but because he's a pastor associated with people whose prominence is due to pastor worship.  Well, that makes all the difference in the world.
Google would have been your friend if.........you weren't prone to jumping to conclusions, butting into threads where you have no dog in the hunt, purposeful obnoxious behavior & accusing others of some sort of prominence seeking. When the fact of the matter is you desire prominence for yourself as if that would make a "difference in the world".

The Rogue Tomato said:

Professional clergy, removed from a position where he can ply his trade.

You should be elated that one church is that much closer to turning into a sewing circle.