Black Hebrew Israelites

Recovering IFB

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Has anybody been keeping up with this movement? They have actually been popping up on a couple of podcasts that I listen to. They are African Americans that claim they they are the true Israel and are the real Jews. Not like the Jews who are in Isreal  today. They believe all whites will be slaves in the Kingdom. And to top it all off, they are KJV Onlyists. Many believe King James was black, by the way.
To me, they seem to be a " Christian"version of the Nation of Islam.

Recovering IFB said:
Has anybody been keeping up with this movement?

The first thing that popped into my little mind was, "Why"?

Yahweh Bin Yahweh. Google it.

They're not anywhere close to Nation.

Check out their most sacred text.

Recovering IFB said:
Has anybody been keeping up with this movement? They have actually been popping up on a couple of podcasts that I listen to. They are African Americans that claim they they are the true Israel and are the real Jews. Not like the Jews who are in Isreal  today. They believe all whites will be slaves in the Kingdom. And to top it all off, they are KJV Onlyists. Many believe King James was black, by the way.

Here is your black King James Stuart I of England and VI of Scotland in women's clothes.

images

bgwilkinson said:
Recovering IFB said:

Here is your black King James Stuart I of England and VI of Scotland in women's clothes.

images

He had the same skin disease that Michael Jackson had.

Twisted said:
Recovering IFB said:
Has anybody been keeping up with this movement?

The first thing that popped into my little mind was, "Why"?
Because they can cause disruption to the body and lead weak minds astray. Apparently you don't seem to care about false teaching that may be going on in the inner cities around your area, or do you care at all?

Recovering IFB said:
Because they can cause disruption to the body and lead weak minds astray.

You mean like your posts?  LOL!  Just kidding, and nope, I don't care.

They can join hands with those who believe the royal family in England is actually the legitimate line of Israel.  Good to put all nuts on the same tree.

T-Bone said:
They can join hands with those who believe the royal family in England is actually the legitimate line of Israel.

That would lead to an interesting paradox: if you put them in a box, you can't tell if they're actually black or white until you open it. It's Schrodinger's Royal Family!