Bob Gray relocates his ministry from Longview to Jacksonville

Bruh said:
Bob Gray and Steve Anderson are kinda the same aren't they?
I have heard BGsr, preach several dozen times and I read his blog from time to time.

Though they both have strong opinions on issues, I do not see any other similarity between the two. Why would you make the statement they are basically the same? In what way and on what issues do you think they are the same?

sword said:
Bruh said:
I have heard BGsr, preach several dozen times and I read his blog from time to time.

Though they both have strong opinions on issues, I do not see any other similarity between the two. Why would you make the statement they are basically the same? In what way and on what issues do you think they are the same?

With all due respect, both are legends in their own minds, irrelevant to some degree and both have led many score of people in the sinners prayer and both fit perfectly in the you might be a Hacker if thread.

Bruh said:
sword said:
Bruh said:

With all due respect, both are legends in their own minds, irrelevant to some degree and both have led many score of people in the sinners prayer and both fit perfectly in the you might be a Hacker if thread.

Well, perhaps... it's kind of like saying that Hitler and Jim Jones were "the same" - their beliefs were very different.

Steve Anderson and Bob Gray Sr don't have many beliefs in common.  They may have a similar attitude and mannerisms, but I still don't think of them as "the same".

Walt said:
Bruh said:
sword said:
Bruh said:

Well, perhaps... it's kind of like saying that Hitler and Jim Jones were "the same" - their beliefs were very different.

Steve Anderson and Bob Gray Sr don't have many beliefs in common.  They may have a similar attitude and mannerisms, but I still don't think of them as "the same".
Might we say that BG is a polished Steve Anderson?

16KJV11 said:
Walt said:
Bruh said:
sword said:
Bruh said:

Or that Anderson is Bob Gray with a higher IQ?

Tarheel Baptist said:
16KJV11 said:
Walt said:
Bruh said:
sword said:
Bruh said:

OUCH!  You may want to rethink that statement though...Remember Anderson's encounter with the police and a stun gun? ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

16KJV11 said:
OUCH!  You may want to rethink that statement though...Remember Anderson's encounter with the police and a stun gun?

True.  Gray would have claimed those officers as notches on his salvation gun.  If there were water nearby, no doubt he  would have baptized them too.

Tarheel Baptist said:
16KJV11 said:
Walt said:
Bruh said:
sword said:
Bruh said:

Like I said, the same.