Bombing at the Boston Marathon

As of 9/11 nothing is safe ...............my prayers go out to everyone hurt..........I listened to the news alittle bit and then I turn it off........I want to know who's involved with the bombing and let's go take care of business!!

I'm sure Obama made the trigger remote call from the Oval Office...

<sarcasm>

Smellin Coffee said:

<sarcasm>

The world would be Nirvana if it weren't for the Apostle Paul and Conservative Republicans...
= <sarcasm>

Vandal said:
Smellin Coffee said:

<sarcasm>
Sarcasm or not. That is just wrong...

Just beating the Drudge Report and Fox News to the punch. :)

Smellin Coffee said:

Did you know that CNN and MSNBC already implicated right-wing extremists?  Yet nobody I know of has blamed Obama. 

Castor Muscular said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Did you know that CNN and MSNBC already implicated right-wing extremists?  Yet nobody I know of has blamed Obama.

Proof that there are nut jobs on both sides of the political aisle! :)

It begins  http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/axelrod-obama-thinks-boston-bombings-could-be-related-tax-day_717924.html

Smellin Coffee said:
Castor Muscular said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Proof that there are nut jobs on both sides of the political aisle! :)

I agree there are nut jobs on both sides, but this proves nothing of the sort.  Only one side has had nut jobs in this case.  Including the nut job we have for president, who just made the connection to tax day (implying it's an anti-tax protest). 

Still no right-wing nut jobs claiming Obama or left-wingers did it.