Book

BJ1

Elect
Reaction score
I've been gone for over a decade (busy with life). FFF website was not as clean looking as it is now, but it seems like there is much less going on now than in the early 2000s. But, I thought if anyone can take a stab at commenting upon something, it would be the people in this forum. If you have Kindle Unlimited, you can read this for free. If not, there is a sample online.

The website to check is https://imageconscious.us or you can go to https://www.amazon.com/Image-Conscious-Praising-Your-Body/dp/1080913939/
The Sword of the Lord Publishers couldn't send a copy back to me quick enough (I think it stepped on their toes).

I assume you are the author? With your 9 kids and wife in the same house, how do you maintain "social distancing"?

Such arbitrary draconian declarations are what we can expect for allowing people who are novices at having a family into political offices. They do the same when wanting to restrict free speech outside abortion mills.

Up till the end of next month, I won't have a problem travelling due to be a first responder. In contrast, take a look at Taiwan. They are on China's back door but their government was transparent with information and expected their citizens to exercise prudence and SELF-discipline instead of depriving them of their liberty. They have become the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Image Conscious was needed forty years ago. Hyles and others that I reached out to decades ago scoffed at my predictions that were based upon examining the reasons behind whatever standards they offered. Even when you do the right thing, but do it for the wrong reason, people will eventually cast it aside as being a bad thing due to them repeatedly hearing terrible reasons justifying it. E.G. : the trans-movement, including the bathroom and men competing in women's sport by claiming they are women - all in sermons I preached in the early 1980s as being the logical conclusion to messages churches were offering. I even took a full page ad against James Dobson as well (He touted "equal rights, not special rights" in the 90s without realizing the effect such would cause, such as having bakers criminalized for not celebrating homo ceremonies).

Lester Roloff was more receptive, probably because he had already experienced attacks from the state governors and attorney generals for years. But even having waiting a long, long time - IFB leadership still does not appear ready to study the subject deeply. I'll be going back to put a book from twenty years ago up on Amazon. That one is about God's Criminal Justice System. Last time I preached that in an independent Baptist preacher's meeting was in 2004 out in California. Had some scoff at the practicality of studying that as well. Now look where we are when it comes to the legal system - and don't expect people like Jay Sekulo to be any help - they have their own idol in party allegiances that supersedes absolute morality. They fret over being bound up now with new laws against Christian views of sexuality - and yet the conference thought it an unrealistic prediction sixteen years ago.

With 6,000 square feet, it is easier for us than for some other families, Then again, kid the kids out into the garage solves things as well. :)