Bro. Hyles books.....and Community coffee apparently....

SwampHag

Elect
Reaction score
I hit a yard sale yesterday where they were selling many of his books.  I bought all they had....if you are missing one and would like a replacement copy let me know.  They only cost me 25 cents each, so I'd be glad to send them for just the shipping.

If you have something ugly to say...please don't.  I don't give a flippin' rip if you hate Bro. Hyles.

I just want to be a blessing to someone who still loves him.  :)

SwampHag said:
I hit a yard sale yesterday where they were selling many of his books.  I bought all they had....if you are missing one and would like a replacement copy let me know.  They only cost me 25 cents each, so I'd be glad to send them for just the shipping.

If you have something ugly to say...please don't.  I don't give a flippin' rip if you hate Bro. Hyles.

Not to change the subject, but we love the song books you sent us, we use them every week!
Thank you very much!

SwampHag said:

16KJV11 said:
SwampHag said:

Not to change the subject, but we love the song books you sent us, we use them every week!
Thank you very much!

You're very welcome.  :)

so, there had to be a story with this person.  A member of your church?  A HACker who couldn't hack it?  A progressive proselyte?  What's the back story?

SwampHag said:

And thank you for introducing me to Community Coffee a while back. Our local grocer has since started carrying it so I've got 2 bag sitting in my pantry now!

community-coffee-discounts.jpg

Smellin Coffee said:
SwampHag said:

And thank you for introducing me to Community Coffee a while back. Our local grocer has since started carrying it so I've got 2 bag sitting in my pantry now!

Nectar of the gods.

Smellin Coffee said:

Ack! Really? You like that stuff? The South REIGNS with their sweet tea, but they have a LONG way to go with their coffee.... one exception, PJ's.

..... continue. ...

FSSL said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Ack! Really? You like that stuff? The South REIGNS with their sweet tea, but they have a LONG way to go with their coffee.... one exception, PJ's.

..... continue. ...

What I like to do is take the Dark Roast Community Coffee and mix it 50/50 with Eight O'Clock Cholcoate Mint coffee.

Yes!

Smellin Coffee said:

Enjoying a cup of chicory right now.

I'm having the Breakfast Blend today, but I do love a good cup of chickory.  :)

"Let's Use Forms and Letters" is a real page-turner. :D

no value said:

...one of only about four books I threw away in my last office bookshelf reorganization. I hate to part with books but some just have a shelf life, so to speak. And that one had been dead for decades.  :D

Smellin Coffee said:
SwampHag said:

Chicory.

Haklo

Tom Brennan said:
no value said:

...one of only about four books I threw away in my last office bookshelf reorganization. I hate to part with books but some just have a shelf life, so to speak. And that one had been dead for decades.  :D

Forms and Letters was filled with great ideas!

Smellin Coffee said:
SwampHag said:

My husband can always tell when I make coffee other than than Community Coffee.  The store I usually shop at here in town does not carry it, but another store does, so it's in my day's plans to stop there and get some.  I usually purchase it 2 bags at a time.    We like the mild blends, but then we've only been old enough to drink coffee for a couple years now.  We feel so grown up.   

IFB X-Files said:
patriotic said:
.... but then we've only been old enough to drink coffee for a couple years now.  We feel so grown up. 

You have to be a senior citizen to drink coffee?

Apparently in our case, yes, we did. 

Tom Brennan said:
no value said:

Sounds like a good idea...I should pitch my copy next time I do a reorg.

Stnkin liberals and their community coffee.  I have more respect for a hills bros. or a folgers drinker than a community drinker.  At least with hills bros drinkers we know they stand for something.