BTW: Never make a threat to another poster that you will...

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
... call their pastor.

When I was on the original .com version, Herb Evans tried to contact my church (I got all of the emails ;) , warning them that I was into Armstrongism (which I am not).

On the new, fledgling mess of a forum, Tomato just warned me he was going to contact my pastor for "trolling." Which, by the way, I have not been banned for trolling.

I bring this up because the question needs, first to be asked... "Why does anyone take these forums so seriously? Really?"

Secondly, it is illegal to use information you put together, not found in its entirety on this forum, and attempt to use that information to make a threat. Even if you know a person's full name and location, you are not allowed to research the rest of the information and use it as a threat. Those threats will not be tolerated. You would place this forum at risk. It would result in instant, permanent banning. It is called "doxing."

Third, we are not a church. We do not get involved in church discipline issues.

So far, we have had no one crazy enough to even suggest that they were going to do this. Thank you all for your sanity!!!

I am going to tell my pastor that I am on this forum embarrassing the whole congregation.

That'll teach me!  :mad:

:)