Bump, Set, and Spike!

A family friend of the trans athlete told CBS Miami the student hadn't yet 'come out' as transgender yet, with officials saying they've mishandled the student's privacy....

The student, according to sources, transitioned several years ago.​

How, exactly, are you supposed to "transition" withtout coming out? The absurdity of the theology of the trans cult is breathtaking.

biologically born women and girls would be at a disadvantage​

Is there another way to be born than "biologically"? Run off a Xerox machine, maybe?

I don't use the qualifier "biological" in front of man/woman/male/female/etc. because, although it's well-meaning, it still gives ground to the cult by implying there's another way to be a man or woman than to be born one. "Biologically born" is no better. Unfortunately, the most accurate qualifiers--"real" vs. "pretend," for example--no longer pass muster in the media.

A family friend of the trans athlete told CBS Miami the student hadn't yet 'come out' as transgender yet, with officials saying they've mishandled the student's privacy....​
The student, according to sources, transitioned several years ago.​

How, exactly, are you supposed to "transition" withtout coming out? The absurdity of the theology of the trans cult is breathtaking.

biologically born women and girls would be at a disadvantage​

Is there another way to be born than "biologically"? Run off a Xerox machine, maybe?

I don't use the qualifier "biological" in front of man/woman/male/female/etc. because, although it's well-meaning, it still gives ground to the cult by implying there's another way to be a man or woman than to be born one. "Biologically born" is no better. Unfortunately, the most accurate qualifiers--"real" vs. "pretend," for example--no longer pass muster in the media.
I can’t speak for all states, but at least in Florida, for many years the “male sports” (such as football) have been open for female student-athletes to do tryouts and compete, while the traditional female sports (such as volleyball) have been closed to males. Normally, if a female makes the football team it’s in the capacity of either a punter or field goal kicker, although I’ve seen a few at the middle school level play in other positions due to the fact that in that age range, often the girls are physically bigger than the boys.