California liberals are absolutely insane!!

8ddc7101ed73e2b506f3f6e0d04b5387.jpg

Can we just stop In-N- Out from putting straws in the drinks!

http://fortune.com/2018/01/30/california-plastic-straw-bill-ian-calderon/

Like many things the truth doesn't live up to the hype.

Sounds like another idiot got caught trying to pass bad legislation, and when called on it, took to the liberal playbook.

"We need to pass the bill to bring awareness to the scourge of Russian interference in our Straw Polls..... Wait, correction, I'm being told that this is about drinking straws..."

qwerty said:
Sounds like another idiot got caught trying to pass bad legislation, and when called on it, took to the liberal playbook.

"We need to pass the bill to bring awareness to the scourge of Russian interference in our Straw Polls..... Wait, correction, I'm being told that this is about drinking straws..."

If you every get a copy of the liberal playbook you refer to please send me a copy :)  For you and your cronies it is more fun to exaggerate something and make fun of it rather than try to understand what someone is trying to accomplish. The bill itself most likely isn't worth passing but the cities that have passed it don't have problems with it.

LongGone said:
qwerty said:

If you every get a copy of the liberal playbook you refer to please send me a copy :)  For you and your cronies it is more fun to exaggerate something and make fun of it rather than try to understand what someone is trying to accomplish. The bill itself most likely isn't worth passing but the cities that have passed it don't have problems with it.

I understand it.... He is trying to bring awareness to drinking straws. I am sure his endeavors will be taught in civics for decades to come.

Some folks don't like drinking their kool-aid thorough straws.

qwerty said:
LongGone said:
qwerty said:

I understand it.... He is trying to bring awareness to drinking straws. I am sure his endeavors will be taught in civics for decades to come.

Some folks don't like drinking their kool-aid thorough straws.

Probably not but neither will most bills introduced. Would you like a straw with your kool-aid?