Calling out deadbeat - Bravo

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
it is with a heavy heart that I must call out Bravo.  I have waited on this one to see if there would be improvement.  Bravo was a fast and furious poster on the old FFF.  Since moving to the current FFF he has posted but 401 times with a terrible average of .451 posts per day.

Bravo, wake up from your pew and get behind the keyboard!  With a little of that old fashion commitment you can get your posting average up to a respectable 3 per day.

IFB X-Files said:
Bravo is a HACker?  I'll add him to my deadbeat list.

Yes, he is.  Get him on the list!!!!

RAIDER said:
it is with a heavy heart that I must call out Bravo.  I have waited on this one to see if there would be improvement.  Bravo was a fast and furious poster on the old FFF.  Since moving to the current FFF he has posted but 401 times with a terrible average of .451 posts per day.

Bravo, wake up from your pew and get behind the keyboard!  With a little of that old fashion commitment you can get your posting average up to a respectable 3 per day.

Weasel!

It won't be long and everybody will have a lot more to talk and post about. Packers start training camp soon!

BALAAM said:
It won't be long and everybody will have a lot more to talk and post about. Packers start training camp soon!

Have you seen Pitch Perfect 2?