Calvinism is the Gospel!

I tend to believe that Calvinism is of the devil! He was one the most divisive and murderous apostates and heretic of all time.

Last edited:
.It's a waste of time trying to prove anything to a Calvinists/Fundamentalist extremist.
And it's a waste of time for me to deal with someone who only spews diatribes! Of course you won't try to prove anything because you cannot! At least you are intelligent enough to realize this.

But if you think you have some sort of "Magic Bullet" that will end a nearly 2,000 year debate, by all means, give it your best shot.

If you have a problem with both Calvinists and with Fundamentalists, then I am guessing you have a serious problem with the authority and sufficiency of the scriptures as well.

I tend to believe that Calvinism is of the devil! He was one the most divisive and murderous apostates and heretic of all time.

It's a waste of time trying to prove anything to a Calvinists/Fundamentalist extremist.

"I believe Calvinism is of the devil, but they're the extremists, not me."

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Where do these people come from.

"I believe Calvinism is of the devil, but they're the extremists, not me."

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Where do these people come from.
He's anti-trinitarian so the blind hatred of Calvinism is the least of his issues!

Then again, Socinianism and Unitarian-Universalism is where full on Pelagians camp out these days so I guess I can understand his vitriolic nonsense.

And not a few Pentecostals, to boot.
You may be right here. Here I am slandering our new friend calling him a Socinian heretic when he is perhaps really a Sabellian, Modalist heretic?

Muckah, I hope you could find it in your heart to forgive me for calling you the wrong sort of heretic! I was just thinking your being such an ardent defender of Servetus, you would lean more toward the Socinian camp?

"Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, 2 and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures"

I'm trying to find it in there..................... I really am

"Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, 2 and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures"

I'm trying to find it in there..................... I really am
John MacArthur said this once supposedly. I merely quoted this to irritate some of the "Free Willies" here on the forum!

From an Infralapsarian viewpoint, I believe he has a point but from a practical standpoint, Every man (without exception) is responsible to repent and believe the Gospel and we are to proclaim the Gospel without partiality or prejudice as to whether one is or is not of the elect!

And that is my final statement on the matter. For this post entry anyway! 😁

Calvinism is not what Calvin believed. Calvinism is a term to describe a basic way of seeing the world, with the Absolute Sovereignty of God as the basis of the beliefs about salvation encapsulated in TULIP. John Calvin did not necessarily believe them in the way that Calvinists today might articulate them. It has become more and more defined since Calvin was alive.

TULIP is a 5 point Calvinist.
Calvinism has its good points.
I wouldnt throw the baby out with the bath water