Chuck Harding No Longer With Awake America

MamaMia

Elect
Reaction score
Capitol Connection 2019 is happening this week in Washington, D.C. While watching a live feed tonight, I noticed that Chuck Harding was nowhere to be seen. Several other viewers also noticed and questioned his absence in the comments. Awake America replied that Pastor Creed had become President of Awake America a couple months ago.
Does anyone know why Harding left and what he's doing now?

Who cares? does he have to have a reason for not being there?  Did he need to get a permission slip signed by you to not head the organization anymore.

Im sure if he wanted to let folks know then he would. :)

He was always a friend to me in my time and I am glad he was able to get away

Chuck Harding is/was a fraud. I doubt he left the IFB altogether since they're the only ones that have hidden his lies for decades. I'm hoping he finally got caught for pretending to be a former employee of the State Department in order to get into churches and spread his false stories.

Creed knew of Harding's background and turned a blind eye to it working with him for years.  Not likely Creed run him out. Unless it was to his advantage for one reason or another.

MamaMia said:
Capitol Connection 2019 is happening this week in Washington, D.C. While watching a live feed tonight, I noticed that Chuck Harding was nowhere to be seen. Several other viewers also noticed and questioned his absence in the comments. Awake America replied that Pastor Creed had become President of Awake America a couple months ago.
Does anyone know why Harding left and what he's doing now?

He's running for office, hence the reason for resignation.

Saved by Grace said:
Who cares? does he have to have a reason for not being there?  Did he need to get a permission slip signed by you to not head the organization anymore.

I'm glad he was able to help you.

However, I care about why he is suddenly no longer with them - if (and I say "if") he has done some immorality, he should not be allowed to run any other ministry.

Walt said:
Saved by Grace said:

However, I care about why he is suddenly no longer with them - if (and I say "if") he has done some immorality, he should not be allowed to run any other ministry.

He did something immoral, running for public office as a Republican.

TheRealJonStewart said:
Walt said:
Saved by Grace said:

He did something immoral, running for public office as a Republican.

His hell will be most hot, should have been a libertarian !!!

Walt said:
Saved by Grace said:

I say who cares bc most of the things people care about are petty and self indulging. There are people that want him to be fail and be wrong so they can justify the filth in their own lives. They dont want him to succeed or any IFB to succeed even it mean them living for the Lord. If IF IF it was a failing then let him repent and be restored, if not he doesn't owe everyone an explanation :) that is what i meant by who cares.

Questions to ask Chuck
1.  Did you receive Church Discipline years ago for improper sexual contact with a minor?
2. Did a reporter get a hold of this and present it to you and your group?
3. Of did you just decide to resign and hit the road under your own banner?

Just my humble opinion on questions to ask. Lets see if the big Fundy Churchs have him in after asking these

Years ago....... you are just as as resentful aWHBC members, are you still in the compound ?

i doubt there is an answer that would satisfy you.

I doubt you even know all the facts not that it matters

Saved by Grace said:
Walt said:
Saved by Grace said:

I say who cares bc most of the things people care about are petty and self indulging. There are people that want him to be fail and be wrong so they can justify the filth in their own lives. They dont want him to succeed or any IFB to succeed even it mean them living for the Lord. If IF IF it was a failing then let him repent and be restored, if not he doesn't owe everyone an explanation :) that is what i meant by who cares.

IF (again "IF") it was a moral failure, then his sin needs to be told and published in public... this is the requirement of leaders given in 1 Timothy.  It's why leadership is a double-edged coin -- good leaders are worthy of "double honor", but if they sin, it is to be published before all: open and known, not swept under the rug.