Communism, Anarchism, Citizen-Police Taking Over in the US

UGC

FagBoyCigar
Reaction score
In Seattle, groups of non-police citizens with guns are now taking control and telling everyone, "We are the Police now. I will blow your brains out if you resist."

They also basically started their own city: "CHAZ".

A nation turns on God, a delusion comes upon it.

I've heard it said among Christians: if you can train yourself to see things spiritually, not just materially, you can read the spiritual war that eventually manifests itself in the physical, ahead of time.

A while ago, UGC did an exposition of the series "Gotham", and much like the rest of Hollywood, its predictive programming was apparent.
In the show, the police are disbanded and citizen groups take over the city. We pointed out how these different groups, their leaders, and the specific messages they propagated in the show, was a direct reflection of specific principalities and powers, like Jezebel, taking over territories in the US (much like principalities or princes/fallen angels, took over a different territories in the Bible).

We also said that these reflections of the spiritual realm, pumped out by our mass art/media industries, always manifest themselves in the physical eventually:

The_UGC_Signal.png

UGC will continue to expose FFF forums while sharing true information for all who have ears to hear and eyes to see.
We are not living in times for the passive.
Spread the news.

In Seattle, groups of non-police citizens with guns are now taking control and telling everyone, "We are the Police now. I will blow your brains out if you resist."

They also basically started their own city: "CHAZ".

A nation turns on God, a delusion comes upon it.

I've heard it said among Christians: if you can train yourself to see things spiritually, not just materially, you can read the spiritual war that eventually manifests itself in the physical, ahead of time.

A while ago, UGC did an exposition of the series "Gotham", and much like the rest of Hollywood, its predictive programming was apparent.
In the show, the police are disbanded and citizen groups take over the city. We pointed out how these different groups, their leaders, and the specific messages they propagated in the show, was a direct reflection of specific principalities and powers, like Jezebel, taking over territories in the US (much like principalities or princes/fallen angels, took over a different territories in the Bible).

We also said that these reflections of the spiritual realm, pumped out by our mass art/media industries, always manifest themselves in the physical eventually:

View attachment 1245

UGC will continue to expose FFF forums while sharing true information for all who have ears to hear and eyes to see.
We are not living in times for the passive.
Spread the news.
Folks who can remember back to the Clinton days will remember back when we were told it was racist that there was not enough funding for police in the urban areas. Clinton proposed funding for 100,000 police in under served areas.