Contemporary Christian Music (again)

Meanwhile, you said and I quote....

Who in his right mind reads "I prefer this thing" and seriously infers that it really means "I condemn what isn't this thing?"
When liars like yourself are talking. You know. Liars lie.

That the English usage you mock. You did again fat with fingers keyboard miss.

You mess up every "once in a while" yourself. You've just never seen yourself guilty of the same things you mock in others. You're just too good for that.....

Which is ironic given your preference for believing God forced such things upon you. Seriously, you're a walk contradiction to your own beliefs and proof Calvinism can't possibly be true if it produced.... YOU.

Last edited:
Care to elaborate on what the lie was?
You are a liar who isn't sincere when you say "I prefer".

Admit it. You're going to leave that local CCM club you're going to........ when you find somewhere you consider better. You know the place that fits your "prefer" hymns mandate. You really don't like CCM at church at all.

THUS, you're a liar. Get it? Liar.

When you have a preference. It means you value two things to some degree. You know...... a REAL preference would be to say "I like Coke and Pepsi BOTH. I prefer Pepsi......" See how that works?

Yeah. I might have issue typing from time to time but I'm not a pretender. I don't say things I don't mean. I consider what I say before I say and whether it meets some semblance of sincerity and rational speech.....You on the other hand... not so much.

We must be getting to the point in the conversation where you realize you are losing-that's when you typically start claiming "liar" even when you could have no possible way of knowing.

Admit it. You're going to leave that local CCM club you're going to........ when you find somewhere you consider better. You know the place that fits your "prefer" hymns mandate. You really don't like CCM at church at all.
If while in the searching stage I find two churches nearly identical with the exception of one singing mostly hymns and the other mostly CCM it might be the final deciding factor, although that scenario is unlikely. Once I put down membership and settle in music style would not be reason for changing and I've not ever been run out of a church so I'd likely be there for quite some time. Actually the first church I became a member of after getting saved had CCM. I was a member there for 8 years until I moved to another state.

When you have a preference. It means you value two things to some degree. You know...... a REAL preference would be to say "I like Coke and Pepsi BOTH. I prefer Pepsi......" See how that works?
Exactly. Now your getting it. I would drink either but everything else be equal I would choose Pepsi. I like both types of music, but everything else being equal I would go for the hymns.

Yeah. I might have issue typing from time to time but I'm not a pretender. I don't say things I don't mean. I consider what I say before I say and whether it meets some semblance of sincerity and rational speech.....You on the other hand... not so much.
Sometimes when it comes to your powers of ESP all that can be said is...LOL.

A lot of Southern Baptist churches are now playing Hellsong and Jesus Culture in their churches not knowing the false doctrine those "Churches" spew out.

You mess up every "once in a while" yourself. You've just never seen yourself guilty of the same things you mock in others. You're just too good for that.....

Which is ironic given your preference for believing God forced such things upon you. Seriously, you're a walk contradiction to your own beliefs and proof Calvinism can't possibly be true if it produced.... YOU.
"A walk contradiction." You no English good again.

So when you called me a liar, you really meant him? Is the liar in a conversation generally the last person to respond to you? Or do you just mix up your attributions regularly, on account of you being easily excitable, easily angered, generally unintelligent, and having a memory span of approximately 40 minutes?

Yeah. I might have issue typing from time to time but I'm not a pretender.

LOL. I was joking, but you seriously are trying to blame that incoherent gibberish on poor typing skills.

A lot of Southern Baptist churches are now playing Hellsong and Jesus Culture in their churches not knowing the false doctrine those "Churches" spew out.

There are tons of hymns that spread false doctrine. Like... I've got a mansion.....
So when you called me a liar, you really meant him? Is the liar in a conversation generally the last person to respond to you? Or do you just mix up your attributions regularly, on account of you being easily excitable, easily angered, generally unintelligent, and having a memory span of approximately 40 minutes?

LOL. I was joking, but you seriously are trying to blame that incoherent gibberish on poor typing skills.
Both of you are liars. He is worse than you are.

Yes. Sometimes I'm on my phone. Sometimes I'm in a hurry.

If I were a fool in boasting, I would compare my successes in life to your mediocrity. God has been with me. That is all that matters.

Both of you are liars. He is worse than you are.
And of course that just means you realize you have lost the argument and name calling is all you have left-obviously no factual evidence to support the assertion.

If I were a fool in boasting, I would compare my successes in life to your mediocrity. God has been with me. That is all that matters
What do mean "if"? You went on to foolishly boast anyway. What exactly are you successful at, getting kicked out of churches?

Our church would be considered by many as a Fundy Church. We generally sing and play hymns but do not have a hard and fast rule against CCM. I have personally sung in Christ alone and there have been other similar songs done in our church's specials. Generally speaking however, like you, I don't prefer CCM. If I were looking for a church it would not be a deal breaker if the church was faithful in the preaching of the word and it's treatment to other biblical doctrines and fellowship, but it would be a minor consideration.