Contemporary Christian Music (again)

I'm not paranoid at all. Stalkers try to use "paranoia" against their victims.
So in your estimation you are a victim of sorts because someone (in this case me) has disagreed with you on a topic? It's an interesting way of viewing the world. I know this is an online setting but I'm curious if in person settings where one does not entirely agree with you if you would also consider yourself a victim in those scenerios? Do you think this could in someway contribute to your feeling of "being run out of churches"?

Didn't bother reading all the posts -

I'm against it. Always will be.

But you're the one full of bull, you bull's pizzle.

I'm not the one digging deep in a bull's anatomy. Take pleasure in the journey all you want. Seems weird to me, but I'm sure you find it fulfilling.

Ancient hymns only!!!!

Blessed is the man whose bowels move...

Not true.

😁
You must be trying to find these. Most of churches I've been a part of the music has been done well. One FWB church I went to, though, was a bit odd. They would announce choir time and everyone who wanted to would run up to be part of the choir. They only sang hymns but they did so with a country twang. I'm musically challenged so I can't typically tell when someone is a bad singer. I could tell most of that church were bad singers. It was a good church, though.

I 'm an old-timer round the FFF, and that video has a particular legacy that simply MUST be invoked periodically. 😋

Nah, that song went viral a few years ago. It was all over the Internet.

(P.S. Sorry for dishonestly quoting you there. It's because I'm such a huge liar.)
I must have been somehow sheltered from that gem.

Well, apparently you are in good company. I've come to realize that in Treasure's mind "liar" is what you call someone who defeats you in argument. I can tell when he's struggling when he starts writing "liar" 2 times or more in a post or he starts claiming God is going to get those that he perceives as mistreating him (disagreeing with him). I don't think I've ever met anyone quite like him.

Well here you go...........

But remember you asked for it!

Imagine if ol' Alvin Martinez decided to become a CCM artist. He'd probably get the same kind of flack that Amy Grant got for crossing over to secular music. She did get a ton of heat from most mainstream evangelical churches and even the IFB's as well. Dr. Hutson still throws shad at Amy Grant.