coverbd... bloviating forum idiot

AverageJoe

Elect
Reaction score
I have dealt with this allegedly wealthy type of person for many years. Anyone who has to brag about what he allegedly has is nothing more than an insecure child trying to pump himself up and make himself seem to be something when everyone else knows he's nothing. These are just my observations. Reminds me of my old nemesis Vinnie! Good times!

I don't deal well with such. There is an individual in my life right now who is not unlike coverbd. I have placed both on ignore.

"He's a nice guy until you get to know him."

Last edited:
I have dealt with this allegedly wealthy type of person for many years. Anyone who has to brag about what he allegedly has is nothing more than an insecure child trying to pump himself up and make himself seem to be something when everyone else knows he's nothing. These are just my observations. Reminds me of my old nemesis Vinnie! Good times!
Poor observations Fredo. Do I detect jealousy. The gulf between the halfs and half nots continues to widen. The only thing I brag about is Adonai who blesses me. I need to go and make me a strawberry daiquiri. It's got to be 12 o'clock somewhere.

Wealthy people do not talk about one subject.... their money
Really? How come you wealthy gentiles go up on a serious criminal charge in retain a high price Jewish lawyer? Hunter Biden has Abby Lowell and Trump has Alina Abba.
Too bad the poor gentiles don't have that option.

Really? How come you wealthy gentiles go up on a serious criminal charge in retain a high price Jewish lawyer? Hunter Biden has Abby Lowell and Trump has Alina Abba.
Too bad the poor gentiles don't have that option.
I find it interesting that you keep using the Jewish vs. Gentile distinction. Didn't the Messiah remove that kind of thinking?

I find it interesting that you keep using the Jewish vs. Gentile distinction. Didn't the Messiah remove that kind of thinking?
Surely you have heard about the stewardship of God’s grace that was given to me for you, that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly. In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, which was not made known to men in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are fellow heirs, fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 3:2-6 BSB

Yes He did. To the Jew first and then the Greek (gentile)

i have been ignoring him mostly - ..not officially on ignore just brushing past his posts without looking at them.... and only seeing his statetments when someone replies to him... ....but yes... many of his posts do sound a lot like vinnie... except i think vinnie is still in mexico living in an american enclave... trying to live large in a poor country where his american dollars will go further... ..... and i also think if it was vinnie he would have called all of us scorners by now... ..:sneaky:

Surely you have heard about the stewardship of God’s grace that was given to me for you, that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly. In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, which was not made known to men in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are fellow heirs, fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 3:2-6 BSB
Straight from a sermon I listened to this morning...

Sounds like the idiot I blocked has once again shown how stupid he truly is... imposter!