COVID Creeps?

I don't know of any other vaccination that turns people into asymptomatic carriers. If by some chance that is true-wouldn't the solution be to get as close to 100% vaccinated as possible? Would not be many people left capable of catching it at that point.

I don't know of any other vaccination that turns people into asymptomatic carriers. If by some chance that is true-wouldn't the solution be to get as close to 100% vaccinated as possible? Would not be many people left capable of catching it at that point.
An honest question and one I've thought of as well. The issue is that the vaccine is not 100% effective, nor will everyone take it, but big pharma would love it if they would. With a 98% survival rate, why do we even need a vaccine that isn't 100% effective?

I think we all know the answer to that one.

If you look at the numbers, those vaccinated only had about 5% of the cases as those who did not (placebo). If you extrapolate that out, worldwide about 70M have had Covid from the beginning of the virus until now. That means if everyone had been vaccinated about 3.5M would have had it. The U.S. has had about 16M cases so far. If everyone in the US had been vaccinated our total case count would have been 800,000. I think the report is not taking into account that the 9 vs. 169 infection rate is just moment in time snapshot. If the placebo people never take the vaccine every so many weeks another 169 will be infected as will approx. 9 on the vaccinated side. Over a few years those numbers will add up and show a huge advantage to being vaccinated. Besides the raw numbers you have to assume everyone was still in hiding and face mask mode. The 169 would likely be higher if people went back to "normal". I might agree they rushed it a bit and personally may wait a few months but the numbers seem to work.

" The technology holds great promise but also presents significant risks which are not yet fully known."

Bad news Covid may have gotten Santa.

Attachments

• santa.png
    santa.png
    314.7 KB · Views: 3
Of course our Canadian friend will deny this information, as usual.

Easy to understand explanation about the lies concerning "virus isolation".

Of course our Canadian friend will deny this information, as usual.

You know what they say: if you want people to think you're a kook, then by all means post articles from crank sites about water fluoridation.

You know what they say: if you want people to think you're a kook, then by all means post articles from crank sites about water fluoridation.
LOL!!! You never fail to come through! That's EXACTLY what I knew you would say!

LOL!!! You never fail to come through! That's EXACTLY what I knew you would say!
I wouldn't want to tax your clearly limited intellect with something unexpected, since from your choice of sources it's clear you lack the ability to distinguish chicken salad from chicken guano.

...your choice of sources

My "sources" are the documents provided by the Canadians, not the name of a website!

What's pathetic is that your idiotic responses probably sway someone to not READ the facts given. Typical Ransom, who never fails to fail.

My "sources" are the documents provided by the Canadians, not the name of a website!
Glad to hear it. Please link directly to the relevant page on the Health Canada Web site so we can see this authoritative information straight from the source. Thank you in advance for not being a kook.

You know, you yourself asked why I trusted government agencies like the CDC to tell the truth. That's a good question. If so, maybe the government of Canada is lying, too, and they actually have isolated the virus.

That seems more consistent and rational than your selectively believing the government when they say what you want to hear, wouldn't you agree?

Aren't we glad Ransom is not American? No doubt he would find some flaw in the life of George Washington that would invalidate the entire Revolution.

Isn't that called "McCarthyism", where you attack the messenger and ignore the message? Ransom is a master of it. At least he's good at something.

Glad to hear it. Please link directly to the relevant page on the Health Canada Web site so we can see this authoritative information straight from the source. Thank you in advance for not being a kook.
Guess Twisted, the forum retard, can't do it.