CPR training.

fishinnut

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I found out the hard way on Easter Sunday that I should have taken CPR training. Thanking God that He answered my crys & used my hands in doing chest compressions for 7 min's when my daughter's body shut down. Thanking God that He brought her back. Go get trained.

Wow! Amen! Glad she responded! More details on what happened?

I had training once and kept killing the dummy.

I found out the hard way on Easter Sunday that I should have taken CPR training. Thanking God that He answered my crys & used my hands in doing chest compressions for 7 min's when my daughter's body shut down. Thanking God that He brought her back. Go get trained.
Praise the Lord she is ok. What was the problem?

Praise the Lord she is ok. What was the problem?
She had been sick to her stomach for 2 days then anaphylactic shock hit her when her appendix ruptured shutting down all her organs. She was in her bedroom right next to my office as I was about to get on a SS zoom call/meeting. I heard a strange noise. It was a loud type rattling breathing which alerted me. God's divine timing! She was gone...........totally unresponsive........nothing.

I had my wife call 911. I began chest compression as best I could all the while crying out to God to bring her back & to her to come back. This lasted some 7 minutes & God brought her back! It took another 15 minutes for the life to come back to her limbs. After that 2 EMT units got her tested with a portable EKG & they determined she could go into cardiac arrest any second. They rushed her to the hospital where they did an emergency appendectomy. She was in the hospital for 3 days. She's developed a heart flutter. Lot's of meds for someone who is anti-chemicals.

Prayer warriors needed for her complete healing.

Again, go get CPR training.

Last edited:
Definitely will pray for you and yours.

A pulmonary Doctor thinks that she was hit with Agonal respiration.......google that & it'll scare you.

I don't have occasion to visit here anymore, and when I do, not too much to talk about, but this is amazing.

Thank GOD and his divine timing, preparation, and intervention in this matter. I hope she has a tremendous recovery. Also for you as the stress and emotion for you having to go through such an incident can be tough, but thankful indeed for a successful outcome.

How are things going?
Thanks for asking. She has been home for a week on meds but resting well & recovering. Mind clear as a bell.
I think that she got over the trama part faster that I did because she was out & then straight to the hospital for 3 days then she found out what happened.

Last edited:
Thank god & happy with your daughter respond quickly.
I have a suggestion to you & for everyone to take CPR training right now because you never know whenever you need it. Get CPR Training Online today at American CPR Institute.

Thanks for asking. She has been home for a week on meds but resting well & recovering. Mind clear as a bell.
I think that she got over the trama part faster that I did because she was out & then straight to the hospital for 3 days then she found out what happened.

Having taught school they always taught us CPR but never had to use it. I was watching one of my students at home and she swallowed a large grape and it got stuck. I bend her over and started lightly pressing her stomach and out it threw. She was crying because she couldn't breathe . I was also thankful .