Dan Barnes

johntamminga

Elect
Reaction score
Anybody remember Dan from HAC? He is always boasting about how "popular" he was, that he was in the "inner circle." Talks about how he worked in landscaping, led a crew...and to hear him tell it,  everybody who worked on the crew was an idiot except for him.

Just wondering what old Danny Boy was really like?

Never heard of him :)

I believe he would have been there in the mid or late 80's.

Were'nt there several of them?  A Dave, perhaps?

My dad was the grounds foreman in the mid-80's so I will ask him if Barnes was ever on his crew.

Name doesn't ring a bell with me.

There was a Dan Barnes at hac a doodle when I was there in the late 80's. Didn't know him but I believe that he was fairly prominent in skits and so forth.

johntamminga said:
Anybody remember Dan from HAC? He is always boasting about how "popular" he was, that he was in the "inner circle." Talks about how he worked in landscaping, led a crew...and to hear him tell it,  everybody who worked on the crew was an idiot except for him.

Hmmmm everybody but him was an idiot on his old work crew,... I'd be willing to be the feels the same way now about the people he works with.

"If they're trashing everybody to you,... Then they're trashing you too."

Bravo said:
johntamminga said:

Hmmmm everybody but him was an idiot on his old work crew,... I'd be willing to be the feels the same way now about the people he works with.

"If they're trashing everybody to you,... Then they're trashing you too."

Dan Barnes pastors Lighthouse Baptist Church in Nicholasville, KY. 

I worked with Dan in the Activities Department at HAC ... 86-90 ... he and Dan Wolfe were very close .... Dan hung out with Chuck Holcomb and Joe Aldridge ... all 4 of those guys were in an HAC activities Holloween "film" back in the late 80's ... it was actually kind of funny. I worked on the technical and editing crew.