Dave Baker Muslims unite with Baptists

lurker

Elect
Reaction score
Dave Baker needs to be exposed.  Supports Cruz, but lives financially like trump.  Now arm in arm with a big cheesy smile with a Muslim like Obama.  (Check it out on Facebook) Leaving a wake of ruined lives like Clinton. Just who is he?  I cannot believe there is a person in Columbia, TN that would attend his church. He has been all about the money and attention he can get.  Take it from a former church member.  I am glad I walked away long before the implosion of what was Lighthouse Baptist Church.

http://bankrupt.com/misc/tnmb11-01626.pdf

There is the bankruptcy form he filed for Lighthouse Baptist Church.

He included $274 as debt owed to Faith Music Missions.  Seems odd to include missions giving in your bankruptcy report.  Maybe he took his family up there to record, but then never paid for the recording?  Either way, this guy has some huge problems with fiscal accountability.

Not only to mention after the bankruptcy he takes two cruises with his wife.  While many who he convinced to sign over money and assets to the church are sitting with nothing but bitterness toward him. Hollywood could write a great story line for this man and his actions. Those who were in the church could write a good book on their time at the church.  Most have chosen to move on and live life. Dave Baker is a spin master and it is all about him. Trust me there is alot more that could be written on this man!

Looks like he owed $50,000 to the IRS.  So much for following the words of Christ "Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's..."

I wonder if he will be teaching "Church Finance" at the Bible College where he is now a "professor."

Speaking of which, how does he teach in TX when he lives in TN?  Isn't that a little odd?  Especially since he has only run people and church's into the ground?

Very sorry to hear this. I went to college with David Baker. I think he is a good man who loves the Lord but maybe he likes jack hyles a little better. Anyone can have trouble whether he caused it or not. I am more than a little concerned with his unwavering support of Cruz. Not against Cruz just very leery of a ifbx pastor who consistently sings his praises. If you know what I mean.

From what I understand IBOC is fully internet.  I am trying to figure out how it so "local church" when the president lives in Ohio, the mailing address is Longview, TX, and the teachers live everywhere.  I assume daddy Gray is the Pope of the Paper Mill.  It is truly becoming a sad day in our IFB churches.  I am IFB, but refuse to align with these weak Bible preachers touting nothing but their arrogance and allegiance to dead men.  They are stuck in ruts of the old paths which is not even a biblical context for the verse. Freedom is serving Jesus alone.

lurker said:
From what I understand IBOC is fully internet.  I am trying to figure out how it so "local church" when the president lives in Ohio, the mailing address is Longview, TX, and the teachers live everywhere.  I assume daddy Gray is the Pope of the Paper Mill.  It is truly becoming a sad day in our IFB churches.  I am IFB, but refuse to align with these weak Bible preachers touting nothing but their arrogance and allegiance to dead men.  They are stuck in ruts of the old paths which is not even a biblical context for the verse. Freedom is serving Jesus alone.

Hit a nerve here. Old bob gray posts a pic of hyles and says that the new institutions would do well to not copy what the old ones are but what they used to be. Or some other nonsense. When I went to hac they did not have internet but many schools did have correspondence courses. Old jh would proclaim that hac would never offer them because men who wanted to go into the ministry needed to get awasy from home and go to college and find out if they had a God who answered prayer. He was equally as unimpressed with local churches who had night time bible institutes. Now they (bg and his cronies) flush what they want and keep what they want and proclaim their undying adherence to the 'old paths'. Of course they get to define, redefine, and again redefine what these 'old paths' are.

Seems the Chapter 11 was in 2011. Has the church corporation emmerged from court supervision?

Church is dissolved and he is now pastoring "Family Baptist Church."  Tonight we find the picture posted last night on Facebook has disappeared.  I guess the picture did not go over so well! He should be happy tonight Cruz won.

So they never emmerged from chapter 11?

Did they do a liquidation?

Is family Baptist just him and the Mrs. meeting in their kitchen?

Guess that would be your basic house church.

bgwilkinson said:

BG from what I see he is the pastor of a church and they seem to have their own building. Once again, this is a good guy but I am very leery of anyone who seems to love jh and bg so much.

BALAAM said:
bgwilkinson said:

BG from what I see he is the pastor of a church and they seem to have their own building. Once again, this is a good guy but I am very leery of anyone who seems to love jh and bg so much.

You would have to define "nice guy."  He does have a nice personality.  He does have a family that presents itself well.  He does have a huge desire to do what he believes is right.  He has an overwhelming sense of loyalty to people.

He has also displayed an ability to have a vision much larger than his ability.  His charisma has been utilized to bring many people into financial ruin.  His vigor for what he believes is right causes him to launch attacks on anything that does not line up with his views, which has destroyed him in his local area.  Supposedly, he has a very high IQ (or so he states), but he doesn't have much common sense.  He is always looking for an angle.  Again, his inability to follow through on his visions has brought the financial ruin of many.  They might not consider him to be a "nice guy."

Would someone be so kind as to give us a history on him for the last few years?
Lots of hints but no real explaination of what he has been up to.
He was a Facebook friend that I unfriended recently due to his vitriolic posts.

Binaca Chugger said:
BALAAM said:
bgwilkinson said:

You would have to define "nice guy."  He does have a nice personality.  He does have a family that presents itself well.  He does have a huge desire to do what he believes is right.  He has an overwhelming sense of loyalty to people.

He has also displayed an ability to have a vision much larger than his ability.  His charisma has been utilized to bring many people into financial ruin.  His vigor for what he believes is right causes him to launch attacks on anything that does not line up with his views, which has destroyed him in his local area.  Supposedly, he has a very high IQ (or so he states), but he doesn't have much common sense.  He is always looking for an angle.  Again, his inability to follow through on his visions has brought the financial ruin of many.  They might not consider him to be a "nice guy."

Then how did fbch pass this guy up? :)

Google search Dave Baker Columbia Tennessee. You should find some sufficient info-  Google the name Marshall Carson another Longview horror story.  Should have enough to satisfy your interest.

lurker said:
Google search Dave Baker Columbia Tennessee. You should find some sufficient info-  Google the name Marshall Carson another Longview horror story.  Should have enough to satisfy your interest.
I imagine that you have talked personally with him regarding all of this.
If not, he is on Facebook and perhaps you can talk with him there.

BALAAM said:
Binaca Chugger said:
BALAAM said:
bgwilkinson said:

Then how did fbch pass this guy up? :)

His ego is just as big as Schaap's.  Hence, they found themselves on alternating sides of debates.

16KJV11 said:
lurker said:
I imagine that you have talked personally with him regarding all of this.
If not, he is on Facebook and perhaps you can talk with him there.
Listen, I know that any of us is capable of the most heinous atrocities.  I'm not defending anyone.  But I don't automatically assume someone is guilty just because someone comes on this forum and complains.  We have all been around the block too many times to just accept this at face value. I have contacted brother Dave on Facebook and told him about this. He in turn has explained some of it back to me. That is what I suggest that you all do.  Do not become more guilty than the one that you are accusing by presenting information that is based upon conjecture and not pure fact.