Dave Hyles and Jack Hyles' Passion for Sunday School

breslau

Elect
Reaction score
Dave if he can be believed provides insight into the successful methods his dad Dr Jack Hyles used to build the world's largest Sunday school.

You can order your own copy or case for gift giving from Dr Bob Gray Sr at solvechurchproblems.com

Dave is just looking for more girlfriends!!!

Should Dave Hyles really be writing a book about Sunday School Entitled "Passion for Sunday School"?  Think about it.... Dave Hyles.....Passion.......Children............

Ought to be banned from the world.

Binaca Chugger said:
Should Dave Hyles really be writing a book about Sunday School Entitled "Passion for Sunday School"?  Think about it.... Dave Hyles.....Passion.......Children............

Ought to be banned from the world.

Just a Freudian slip.

solvechurchproblems.com  That's rich.

How horrible to attempt to give Dave Hyles credibility or influence!
Bob Gray (TX) should be ashamed of himself....if he had any shame.

$ always trump morals with the HAC cult crowd.

AmazedbyGrace said:

Ditto that.

AmazedbyGrace said:

He has no shame and he is NOT ashamed of himself.

Bob Gray has been hawking this book for about a month now on his media sites. It is published by Independent Baptist publishers. I questioned the wisdom of this from the beginning and someone suggested that it might actually be Dave Hyles that runs the 'Independent Baptist' website and publication arm.

AmazedbyGrace said:

Seems that Bob Gray (TX) has always been pushing Dave Hyles in this direction -- or supporting him -- he had DH speak a few years ago at one of his conferences on, I think, church finances.

But I agree that BG-TX should be ashamed of himself.

BALAAM said:
Bob Gray has been hawking this book for about a month now on his media sites. It is published by Independent Baptist publishers. I questioned the wisdom of this from the beginning and someone suggested that it might actually be Dave Hyles that runs the 'Independent Baptist' website and publication arm.

Reading BG's blog occasionally, I do hope he is not involved as an editor.

@PastorReeves: Recommending a book by D. Hyles on Sunday School is like recommending a book by Dr. J. Kevorkian on dealing with terminal illnesses.

Ev said:
I left a comment.  I'm sure it'll be gone in 10 seconds.

Still there with a snippy reply from old Bob.