David Eells: Unleavened Bread

I am not the only one who fell victim, we are a number you cannot imagine
We aren't saying don't hang around. But as Ransom pointed out, copying and pasting large sums of words doesn't work in this setting. A link to a site is very appropriate. It gives the reader of this form the opportunity to gather more information if it's wanted. Long drawn out posts are more apt to be ignored.

The OP was FSSL asking who knows what about this organization. It obviously showed up on a search engine and attracted those who have left and who can give first hand witness about it. Absolutely welcome. Unfortunately, I don't think he received much of an answer as to how he could reach out to someone who is ensnared.

It is apparent to me that those who have come out of this cult are still deeply affected by it. Our sympathies and prayers are with you all. However, when asked for the "Reader's Digest version" of your experiences, if you get in a huff and say we aren't interested in discussing this issue, it seems to me you've learned a lot more from this guy's teachings than you realize.

Last edited:
I see. I was curious. I was thinking either language barrier or AI.

I wonder what his (David's) draw is to the middle easterners.

I don't expect everyone to look through the same lenses I do, but my first red flag with this "ministry" was how verbose the website is. "When words are many, sin is not wanting..." Then it doesn't take much reading to see how off base the guy is.
I will tell you what attracted us to David. Firstly, we are Muslims and we do not know anything about the Lord Jesus
Secondly, in the beginning he did not have these ideas. He had beautiful and gentle teachings, and he was able to influence everyone with his message.
He has missionaries who can attract people easily and books are also important here
Suddenly everything changed
Teachings began to change
The new teachings began to contradict the old teachings, and the teachings changed from love and peace to violence, hatred, and cursing. He wanted us to perform miracles and bring back death, and command God and the angels to carry out our commands.
So the majority left it

I will tell you what attracted us to David. Firstly, we are Muslims and we do not know anything about the Lord Jesus
Secondly, in the beginning he did not have these ideas. He had beautiful and gentle teachings, and he was able to influence everyone with his message.
He has missionaries who can attract people easily and books are also important here
Suddenly everything changed
Teachings began to change
The new teachings began to contradict the old teachings, and the teachings changed from love and peace to violence, hatred, and cursing. He wanted us to perform miracles and bring back death, and command God and the angels to carry out our commands.
So the majority left it
Ah... This has been by far the most insightful answer in this thread.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stick around and engage in other discussions. There are a lot of people here who would love to guide you into a genuine relationship with the One True God.

We aren't saying don't hang around. But as Ransom pointed out, copying and pasting large sums of words doesn't work in this setting. A link to a site is very appropriate. It gives the reader of this form the opportunity to gather more information if it's wanted. Long drawn out posts are more apt to be ignored.

The OP was FSSL asking who knows what about this organization. It obviously showed up on a search engine and attracted those who have left and who can give first hand witness about it. Absolutely welcome. Unfortunately, I don't think he received much of an answer as to how he could reach out to someone who is ensnared.

It is apparent to me that those who have come out of this cult are still deeply affected by it. Our sympathies and prayers are with you all. However, when asked for the "Reader's Digest version" of your experiences, if you get in a huff and say we aren't interested in discussing this issue, it seems to me you've learned a lot more from this guy's teachings than you realize.
If I wasn't looking for the truth, I wouldn't be here
More than 300 people returned to Islam and left the Lord Jesus because of this person
My love to you all

If I wasn't looking for the truth, I wouldn't be here
More than 300 people returned to Islam and left the Lord Jesus because of this person
My love to you all
Please stick around. I pray we can fill the need you have.

Just know we aren't perfect but we're all under grace.

Any questions about genuine faith are welcome here.

Ah... This has been by far the most insightful answer in this thread.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stick around and engage in other discussions. There are a lot of people here who would love to guide you into a genuine relationship with the One True God.
I hope so. Thank you

Let me ask you... What do you know about grace?
The grace that I believe in is salvation from sin, and grace is faith in the Lord Jesus, who is the Redeemer through His blood on the cross.

The grace that I believe in is salvation from sin, and grace is faith in the Lord Jesus, who is the Redeemer through His blood on the cross.
What is it about grace that brings salvation? What is it about grace that gave us the Lord Jesus Who redeemed us?

The grace we have learned is to be part of the army of the Bride of God under the leadership of Brother David
Wow. That says a lot about his teaching. If it wasn't for your other answer, I'd be horrified by this answer.

We have gone through many difficult experiences
May I recommend a good book for you?

It's called Why Grace Changes Everything. It was written by Pastor Chuck Smith who was the founding pastor of the Calvary Chapel movement back in the 1960s. He came from a legalistic background and when he finally learned about God's unmerited favor, which is what grace is, it revolutionized his life and his ministry.

Do a search for this title. You can either buy the book or download it for free.

Firstly, we are Muslims and we do not know anything about the Lord Jesus

What is your native language? Do you have a translation of the Old and New Testaments in that language?

If not, I hope you can get one. I will pray the Lord sends you a preacher.

But in the Bible, start with the Gospel of Luke, then read The Acts of the Apostles, then the book of Romans, and you will surely learn of Christ. :)

David's letters
Yaqui and Zechariah are long dead. You were in the wrong time line let me explain
The traitor Zechariah Is wearing the Ammar Yagfot mask from the pope. Angels take him down in Jesus name. He is a Judas.
David thinks that everyone still believes him and is inciting the brothers to be outcasts, and he does not know that everyone has gotten rid of his books and ideas.

David's letters
Yaqui and Zechariah are long dead. You were in the wrong time line let me explain
The traitor Zechariah Is wearing the Ammar Yagfot mask from the pope. Angels take him down in Jesus name. He is a Judas.
David thinks that everyone still believes him and is inciting the brothers to be outcasts, and he does not know that everyone has gotten rid of his books and ideas.
I pray you can make a clean break with the guy.

My language is Arabic. We print it in my country because it is banned
You print the Bible. That is good, and maybe dangerous? What version of Arabic Bible are you printing? And whom do you mean by "we?" What organization are you with if you can say?

You print the Bible. That is good, and maybe dangerous? What version of Arabic Bible are you printing? And whom do you mean by "we?" What organization are you with if you can say?
We used to print books in the past, but book production stopped a long time ago
The version that David gave us
There may be an error in translation
There is no organization