David Eells: Unleavened Bread

Do you know when the missionaries died because they believed that David was a blessed man and that he was the leader of the army of the Bride of the Lord Jesus and that he would come to them and that he would travel to them through a miracle and that he would send an angel to distribute food and water and everyone believed that he was a blessed man and that he was honest and nothing happened and also he said that he lived without Food for two months, and he drank only water, and also he fasted for two continuous weeks, abstaining from food or drink, and after that he received the Holy Spirit.
Many missionaries tried to adhere to David's teachings, some died and some were afflicted with diseases and famine
This is my last post in the thread.

I thought you were going to talk about the Bible? But here you are still going on about David.

Your posts are too incomprehensible for me to effectively interact with. Where it seems to me that you have said that Eells ordered the torture and mass murder of a group of missionaries, @Berean says it's a misunderstanding.

I will defer to @Berean in this matter. (And also to the owner and moderators of the forum. As if I had a choice in the latter.)

BUT...

Your reticence to seek out genuine Christian missions that are not only accessible to you, but tailored to your cultural filters gives me pause.

If Eells, from the U.S. ordered the torture and mass murder of Christian missionaries in your region, that is an actionable offense. Are YOU "brave and honest" enough to report it?

But...ENOUGH! Put up, or shut up.

Disclaimer: I do not speak for this forum. In fact, I am an outsider. What I have said I said for myself.

Wow! Okay, I believe that you guys are genuinely trying to help out and give the best advice that you think you can. And I understand that when you started this discussion, you probably weren't thinking that any of us would see it and come on. I get that. But insulting someone's intelligence is not going to solve anything. There have been a few of us that have come on and we're just sharing some of the things that have been our experience. This is an honest but also a vulnerable place to be in as well. You've never made mistakes, or believed something that wasn't true for a time? If so good for you!

The main reason I got on here was to be able to speak to the brother in the Middle East, and to offer him some encouragement, as well as clarity to what he's been going through. We have talked privately about many things, and I have learned a lot from him as far as what has happened over there.

Based on some of the things I've read this morning from you guys, it sounds to me like you need to revisit some of the things Jesus said about having compassion on people and meeting them where they're at. Also I would have left this foolishness a long time ago, but it was impossible for me to do that without causing major problems in my own family for a time. Maybe wait to pass your judgment until you know more of the facts.

And yes, you are correct in saying the persecution over there is as a result of them being against Christianity, but what you don't know is that it is not the Muslims that have been the problem in this particular situation. It is the Catholics and the Jehovah's Witnesses over there. They are very competitive, and they lay claim to that territory for themselves.

I specifically wanted to speak to Zechariah about the shame aspect of this whole thing. I wanted him to understand why his own people were made to shun him and probably even defame him to the people around him. With all the other things that have happened to them over there, that has been a really hard thing.

And yes I agree with the Christian Arab Outreach, and I am already looking into that.
You are wrong. I did not come out challenging the Catholics and Jehovah's Witnesses that an angel would come and a miracle would happen and I was not called a liar.
Everyone still calls dear teacher, and I have more than 200 missionaries who are still with me and listen to the words I say. Also, I have more than 4,000 thousand people who believe in the Lord Jesus and are still under my leadership.
You can check with David or David's friends who I am

You are wrong. I did not come out challenging the Catholics and Jehovah's Witnesses that an angel would come and a miracle would happen and I was not called a liar.
Everyone still calls dear teacher, and I have more than 200 missionaries who are still with me and listen to the words I say. Also, I have more than 4,000 thousand people who believe in the Lord Jesus and are still under my leadership.
@Ransom , @FSSL , @abcaines ,

Jussayin

This is my last post in the thread.

I thought you were going to talk about the Bible? But here you are still going on about David.

Your posts are too incomprehensible for me to effectively interact with. Where it seems to me that you have said that Eells ordered the torture and mass murder of a group of missionaries, @Berean says it's a misunderstanding.

I will defer to @Berean in this matter. (And also to the owner and moderators of the forum. As if I had a choice in the latter.)

BUT...

Your reticence to seek out genuine Christian missions that are not only accessible to you, but tailored to your cultural filters gives me pause.

If Eells, from the U.S. ordered the torture and mass murder of Christian missionaries in your region, that is an actionable offense. Are YOU "brave and honest" enough to report it?

But...ENOUGH! Put up, or shut up.

Disclaimer: I do not speak for this forum. In fact, I am an outsider. What I have said I said for myself.
Yes, I will report it and we will bring witnesses
Just give me the links and you will see them all

Zechariah-- Berean was responding to another person in this chat... not you.

If you listened to David you'd understand what this man is talking about. Rather than assume its all a bunch of jarbled words, and misunderstandings.. Consider there's parts of the story you may not know about. Anyway... this man is very hurt and has been ostracized like many of us. We already know you think we're crazy for continuing with the cult, and you're without any error....so we already know where you stand. You could just ignore the conversation? If you KNEW half of what was going on and doesn't take a lot of research to find out anyway..... you know.. google.... maybe you'd get it? https://www.religionnewsblog.com/20...ts-posts-on-site-that-calls-doctors-dangerous
What's going on, are they upset about me being here?

They just don't understand. They were not part of Unleavened Bread Ministries.

That's true. It's also true that you appear to be talking amongst yourselves about something you seem to know about, but outsiders wouldn't. We can't understand if you don't make an effort to explain--particularly if some of you insist on writing in Arabic!

Which brings us back to the original intent of this thread, which was to help FSSL understand Eells, in order to help someone get out from under his influence. Are you able to contribute to that effort?

That's true. It's also true that you appear to be talking amongst yourselves about something you seem to know about, but outsiders wouldn't. We can't understand if you don't make an effort to explain--particularly if some of you insist on writing in Arabic!

Which brings us back to the original intent of this thread, which was to help FSSL understand Eells, in order to help someone get out from under his influence. Are you able to contribute to that effort?
Wow, I’m almost positive he’s using a google translator considering he’s writing from the other side of the world. The lack of grace you people have shown here ( and not all people - you know who I’m talking to) is unbelievable and honestly sad. You’re probably one of those people that screams at people to go back to their country when they come here for a better life. I’ve been more than forthcoming with information and YES in English.
The only reason other people began to have conversations back and forth is because the OP never really contributed to the conversation once it was opened up. He’s said maybe 3 things since I started in here Oct 4. It can’t be that hard for you to go back 8 pages and see that not much has been said by FSSL. I’ve asked questions about his friends name where he’s located,etc. . In the process, others have came into the forum with their own stories most notably the man from the Middle East who we have heard of from David, but I’ve never spoken to him until he showed up in here one day.

I'm not providing my friend's name or location.

I am just seeking some insight as to how to help him.