David Hyles being sued

The crazy thing is this: Two weeks ago, I reconnected with an old friend whom I had not spoken to in probably 10 years. He gradcuated from HAC in 1985. He was a friend of Schaap, got lots of counsel from him, and taked often about knowing DH. I discounted it as ignorance on his part. But now that there is such overwhelming evidence that DH is/was a lying, adulterous, and now raping man, I thought surely, my friend won't still speak those names in hushed tones. Sure enough, he said, halfway through the conversation, "Dave Hyles called me and said he had the perfect ministry job for me."

I stopped and pondered just hanging up, but continued. He went on to name drop two more times. That was when I slowly ended the call and determined that it was time to end this decades long friendship. 36 years we've known each other. And he is still star-struck by these people.

I don't care if you all think that this is old news. It affects people I know in the here and now. Hyles should be in prison, not doling out ministry jobs.
Sound like you just need to talk about Dave Hyles....GEESH! Let it go! We all know what a lech he is!

I just want you to point out one where I lied. You did accuse me of lying.
I'm not the only one did so...But, I can name one off the top of my head...you claim you're only on here five minutes or so a day...BULL CRAP! In order for you to have your moniker on every thread, you'd have had to have been here at least 20 minutes in one day. Prevarication if I ever saw one. That's just a MINOR lie...or white, as you might call it. Guess it just doesn't register with you. Get over it and move on, Bob.

No. I might be on here more than 5 minutes once in a while, but I hardly come ehre 2-3 days a week. You accuse me of lying, exaggerating, self-promotion. You are an evil man unless you can prove it, which you cannot. SO, no. You move on, Mr unemployed armchair theologian.
You're attempt at an insult is laughable at best! Thanks for the humor, Bob! What a loser! You and "short bus" have to be cousins!

Like I said, either show where I lied or admit you are wrong.
I've given you an example. Your continuing to press shows your desperate need to try to justify yourself. Get over it. I don't "perform on command" to your demands. You're not in fact "God Almighty." I'm not wrong and your continued insinuations I am is a pathetic attempt to make yourself look like a victim, which you've continued to do on these forums for a long while. I believe you did that on some other forums as well, didn't you? Wasn't it the Baptist Boards? Or was it the original FFF? ;)

In other words, you have no evidence. Your back-pedaling is evidence.
I don't back-pedal for anyone, loser. And I certainly don't have any more time or wish to interact with you. All you seem to want to do on these forums is argue, lie, and cause dissension. I've got better things and better people to interact with. Yammer on to me all you like...I won't be answering. NOTE: Bob won't be able to help himself and will reply trying to make himself look relevant. I've learned from his kind that they always have to try and have the last word to "justify" themselves.

You remind me of a Fairhaven graduate that I once knew.
Wow! I'll take that as a compliment! I know many graduates from Fairhaven, including my best friend's daughter and her husband. :)

You two bickering like grade schoolers all the time is getting really old.

Grow up already.

Like I said, you remind me of a Fairhaven graduate that I knew b/c all he liked to do was bicker and fight, like all good funnymentalists do.
You sound more like a "fundy" than I do. Maybe you should try removing the moat from your eye before you try removing a splinter from mine.

You sound more like a "fundy" than I do. Maybe you should try removing the moat from your eye before you try removing a splinter from mine.
Well, I'm not the one who can't seem to get along with several people here on the forum. I know people like you, people of whom one has to walk on eggshells around so as not to trigger them.

Well, I'm not the one who can't seem to get along with several people here on the forum. I know people like you, people of whom one has to walk on eggshells around so as not to trigger them.
There is an “ignore” feature available if he really bothers you that much.

You know little or nothing about me. Maybe you should reserve judgment until you can pull your head out of your bottom!

There is an “ignore” feature available if he really bothers you that much.
Some people can't handle people who are direct or can detect irregularities in what they post. It won't hurt my feelings if BUS puts me on "ignore." I can ignore him without him doing so. ;)