Dayton and El Paso

TheRealJonStewart said:
Yeah.

Our government doesn't care.

O contraire, the "government" DOES care.  They show it by you losing your freedoms and your finances.

Praying for the families...there are no words!!

Twisted said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Yeah.

O contraire, the "government" DOES care.  They show it by you losing your freedoms and your finances.

Yeah, they care because it gives them an excuse to do that.

If they actually wanted to solve the problem, they'd eliminate gun free zones. Nobody ever shoots up a gun show. 

Izdaari said:
If they actually wanted to solve the problem, they'd eliminate gun-free zones. Nobody ever shoots up a gun show. 

Of all the nonsense you post, that's the best you've said so far.

Twisted said:
Izdaari said:
If they actually wanted to solve the problem, they'd eliminate gun-free zones. Nobody ever shoots up a gun show. 

Does that mean you agree?

But I'll tell you this: Sometimes I can be a little tongue-in-cheek. But other than that, everything I post is my genuine opinion. I don't post anything just to get a reaction, and I don't have any sock accounts. Izdaari is the same name I use everywhere online.

TheRealJonStewart said:
Yeah.

It's always national/international news when it happens in these unlikely places. Before those towns it was in a place called Gilroy, CA.  But gun violence happens in Chicago regularly because of gangs and it's just a local issue. 

Izdaari said:
Twisted said:
Izdaari said:

But I'll tell you this: Sometimes I can be a little tongue-in-cheek. But other than that, everything I post is my genuine opinion. I don't post anything just to get a reaction, and I don't have any sock accounts. Izdaari is the same name I use everywhere online.
Watch it Twisted, shes actually a 3rd degree black belt Ninja who studied under David Carradine, Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee.

Izdaari said:
Twisted said:
Izdaari said:

Sincerity! Something Twisted doesn't share with you.  :)

TheRealJonStewart said:
Yeah.

Yes they do...they never let a good crisis go to waste (politically speaking).

Izdaari said:
Twisted said:
Izdaari said:

Yes.

16KJV11 said:
Izdaari said:
Twisted said:
Izdaari said:

Watch it Twisted, shes actually a 3rd degree black belt Ninja who studied under David Carradine, Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee.

LOL! I have never trained in Ninjutsu.  Never met David Carradine or Bruce Lee. Carradine was only a great martial artist in his TV show Kung Fu, and also as Bill in the Kill Bill movies.  He did however develop an enthusiasm for marital arts while training for Kung Fu, and stayed with it. No idea how good he got, but probably just an advanced student, not a master. But I did meet and briefly train with Chuck Norris at a weekend seminar. He really is impressive. Not actually a legend, but a great guy and great teacher.