Deadbeat Update - 11/9

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Here are the posting stats of the deadbeats that have been called out:

Last periods posting # per day            Current #s
Teri in NC                                          1.866                              1.802
16KJV11                                            1.219                              1.28   
BCH                                                    .898                              .914     
Matthew1323                                      .088                              .111     
Tennessean                                        .262                              .260   

I believe we can classify these deadbeats into 6 groups:

*Making progress slowly -
                                        Matthew1323
                                        BCH
*Making progress quickly -
*Maintaining deadbeat level -
*Losing ground - Teri in NC
                              Tennessean
*Trying to gain by posting meaningless drivel on the Sunbeam Thread - 16KJV11                     

*Castaway (aka Totally Worthless!) -  cast.sheep
                                                    bravo
                                                    brainisengaged
                                                    Patriotic

Tennessean is barely keeping his head above water.  We must see improvement or the Castaway list is in his future.

I am so glad I am not on this list.  The sacrifice is worth it, but my neglected wife doesn't see it that way.  Earthling women are so fickle.

RAIDER said:
Here are the posting stats of the deadbeats that have been called out:

Last periods posting # per day            Current #s
16KJV11                                            1.219                              1.28   

*Trying to gain by posting meaningless drivel on the Sunbeam Thread - 16KJV11                     

Just think of my posting numbers like a Hacker would in counting attendance at an old folks home service!
It's all about the numbers!

IFB X-Files said:
I am so glad I am not on this list.  The sacrifice is worth it, but my neglected wife doesn't see it that way.  Earthling women are so fickle.

While your 1.888 post per day average is nothing to write home about, I have noticed that you continue to grow your average on a regular basis.  Don't think that I'm not watching.  :)

IFB X-Files said:
16KJV11 said:
Just think of my posting numbers like a Hacker would in counting attendance at an old folks home service!

So you only had 1.28 in attendance?
Well, that would give me a 50% increase in numbers anyway!

RAIDER said:
IFB X-Files said:

While your 1.888 post per day average is nothing to write home about, I have noticed that you continue to grow your average on a regular basis.  Don't think that I'm not watching.  :)

Believe me you , he is! My wife asked me just last night, "Who is that looking through our kitchen window!?!!?!?!??!!??"

Teri in NC said:
I hate when I loose ground.

:D :D :D :D

But when you loose ground you are obeying Scripture. You should never hate doing right.

Hosea 10:12
Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the Lord, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.