Deaths Of HAC Students

Twisted said:
Baptist City Holdout said:
Twisted said:
Mike Moody passed away yesterday.

He never graduated but was at HAC for several years.

I remember him very much.

Do you have a link to an obit?

http://www.tributes.com/obituary/show/Michael-Moody-106417957

Thank you

qwerty said:
prophet said:
From the Obit:

"Thank you, Bro. Dan Hubbard, for your excellent leadership during this very difficult time;"

Really?

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk
He had some free time between a couple of covert operations.... So to speak.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Not a student, but we know him well.

Jerry Smith, went to Heaven on Saturday, March 23. Visitation will be Wednesday, March 27 from 3:00 - 5:30 p.m. and Thursday, March 28, from 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. The funeral will follow at 10:00 a.m. The visitation and funeral will be at Memory Lane Funeral Home, 6305 West Lincoln Highway, Crown Point, Indiana

patriotic said:
sword said:
Missionary Maurice  Paulson (wwii war vet.)
Head of Missions Dept. Hyles Anderson College
(served in Africa and Lebanon for 17 years)

Born June 7, 1922
Died March 6, 1997

Held a Honorary Doctorate from Hyles Anderson College

Genuine.

I remember having a conversation with him about some buildings at Kedzie and Lawrence that were populated by immigrants from Lebanon. The following Saturday he drove to Chicago and went visiting with me.

BALAAM said:
Sam Sprunger died last night.

Mr. Sprunger was the one who handled demerits. Before working for the college he had spent quite a few years working with orphans. I got to know him quite well working in his Sunday morning B Adult class and have never forgotten his compassion, respect and ability to work with the adults that came from the routes. Looking back, I spent quite a bit of time in his office talking and getting his advice. When I have looked back to my time at the college he was one of those I am most grateful for.

Ken Brown said:
BALAAM said:

Mr. Sprunger was the one who handled demerits. Before working for the college he had spent quite a few years working with orphans. I got to know him quite well working in his Sunday morning B Adult class and have never forgotten his compassion, respect and ability to work with the adults that came from the routes. Looking back, I spent quite a bit of time in his office talking and getting his advice. When I have looked back to my time at the college he was one of those I am most grateful for.
Plus.... you never lacked for corn!

Ken Brown said:
BALAAM said:

"Ya like that, dontcha?"

prophet said:
Ken Brown said:
BALAAM said:

"Ya like that, dontcha?"

Oh, you better believe it!

prophet said:
Ken Brown said:
BALAAM said:

"Ya like that, dontcha?"

Ah, the corn.  And rows of it!

16KJV11 said:
prophet said:
Ken Brown said:
BALAAM said:

"Ya like that, dontcha?"

Ah, the corn.  And rows of it!
I miss catching up on sleep in his Eve.Col class.

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

Pastor Jeffrey Johnson (52)
Served as the Spanish Pastor at Gospel Light Baptist Church for 28 years

Born: December 30, 1965
Died: December 4, 2018

He was a 1988 graduate of Hyles-Anderson College.

Kevin Neat (62)
Husband of Sharon A. (Krebs) Neat
1611454175016.jpeg
Born: February 18, 1954
Died: January 8, 2019.

He was a graduate of Hyles-Anderson College.

Last edited:
Bradley Paul Bennett, (64)
husband of wife Kathy Bennett

Born: December 15, 1953
Died: October 17, 2018

Pastor Edward Grant
Husband of Cynthia Grant
1612371705305.png

Born: September 20, 1957
Died: October 30, 2018

He received his Associate Degree in Theology from Hyles Anderson College.

Last edited:
Mrs Estelle Newman (80)
Wife of Victor L. Newman

Born: Oct. 15, 1919
Died: April 1, 1999

Attended Hyles Anderson College for a time

sword said:
Kevin Neat (62)
Husband of Sharon A. (Krebs) Neat

Born: February 18, 1954
Died: January 8, 2019.

Thank for posting this info. We attended HAC at the same time & we were friends. He was a solid Christian as I remember.

http://www.hampton-gentry.com/obituary/kevin-neat

I preached a week long revival meeting at the church where he was the pastor in KS. Soon after the meeting I received a very kind thank you letter. Mostly he thanked my wife for winning two elderly ladies that lived at the building where he put my family up for the week as one of them died shortly thereafter.

Maurice Crowe
Husband of Becky (Ruckman) Crowe

Born: December 17, 1978
Died: March 04, 2019

He attended Hyles-Anderson College.

Cynthia Beal (34)
Wife of Scott Beal

Born: June 23, 1959
Died: Oct. 6, 1993

She Attended Hyles Anderson College

Jesse Moon (51)
Husband of Laura (McIntosh) Moon