Defamation Lawsuit

I was confused why the church was being sued at first. I thought it was the church where the crime happened and where the subsequent pastor was very supportive of the victim and not supportive of Giovanelli. But when I looked up the church on Normandy Blvd. it is actually a church in Florida. Assuming this is the church that defended him and assisted him.

I was confused why the church was being sued at first. I thought it was the church where the crime happened and where the subsequent pastor was very supportive of the victim and not supportive of Giovanelli. But when I looked up the church on Normandy Blvd. it is actually a church in Florida. Assuming this is the church that defended him and assisted him.

Yes, the rebranded Berean Baptist Church.. Immanuel Baptist run by the peeping pastor himself..Greg Neal here in Jacksonville, Florida.

Yes, the rebranded Berean Baptist Church.. Immanuel Baptist run by the peeping pastor himself..Greg Neal here in Jacksonville, Florida.
Did the peeping pastor Greg Neal ever get his new college off the ground?

Did the peeping pastor Greg Neal ever get his new college off the ground?

I'm not sure if the college is up and running or not...I have seen the mobile trailers that I guess are dorms or class rooms on the property from the road that runs near the church, but I'm not welcomed to stop in to check it out. The church building itself is very oddly shaped...looks like a giant Hersey Kiss or an abandoned big top circus tent.

Last edited:
My church about a year or so ago removed the double wides left over from their almost college.

Well, I just put a call down to the college and someone answered and is sending me a handbook.
So, I guess they are open!

Well, I just put a call down to the college and someone answered and is sending me a handbook.
So, I guess they are open!

They do have the default graduating seniors from their academy as new students for the college, to go elsewhere would mean instant shunning.

Sounds like the college never made it.
Nope everything fell apart right before I came to the church. Former pastor was forced out, church split, college didn't go forward, Mr. Anderson came asking for his million dollars back. They Hyles-Anderson of the East never took off. They did end getting a much more reasonable pastor, though.

Please! Inform us on the great scholars from whom we can learn and what we would learn at this institution!

Last time I looked at the faculty list most of the faculty were graduates of Berean Baptist College, the prior Neal syndicate scam. Greg Neal's wife is on the faculty. No degree but she is qualified to teach college classes (?). One of the courses that is taught is "Decoration for special events". Girls, save you money and go to Hobby Lobby on Saturday morning and take the same course for free.

Greg Neal hired Gionavelli knowing what his background was. Tom Neal defamed the victim and her pastor. But the sheep blindly follow the shepherd Neal.