DeSantis Drops Out. Endorses Trump.

It's going to be an uphill battle trying to dislodge the current administration. I'm glad to see folks from the GOP recognize this and unite. If we are serious about getting rid of Biden and his puppeteers, we need to hold our nose and vote for the one who can do it. On the bright side for the anti-Trump crowd, Trump has only one term left. They then have four years to get together and put up a viable candidate who can carry on for the following two terms. I think we know that whatever the Dems put up in the future is going to be worse than what we have now.

Another presidential election between Tweedledum and Tweedledumber.

This would be the third consecutive election I'd sit out for no suitable candidates, if I was an American voter.

This would be the third consecutive election I'd sit out for no suitable candidates, if I was an American voter.
Ahhh. Therein lies the rub and why Tweedledumber is currently in power.

Ahhh. Therein lies the rub and why Tweedledumber is currently in power.

If "not voting for Tweedledum is a vote for Tweedledumber" is true, then so is the reverse. In fact I would vote for neither, and therefore neither benefits.

Hey, you have an Independent in Bobby Kennedy, Jr. and possibly Joe Manchin.
We all know what the bible says about neither cold nor hot. Does that apply for neither left or right but the luke warm middle.

I want a leader that will lead from the front and stand for what they believe and be willing to fight for it.

I also want a leader who talk (and texts( less and does more. Let your press ecutary do the talking most of the time.

If "not voting for Tweedledum is a vote for Tweedledumber" is true, then so is the reverse. In fact I would vote for neither, and therefore neither benefits.
I agree with you on choices, but i'm not sure I could vote for Justin Trudeau either.

I agree with you on choices, but i'm not sure I could vote for Justin Trudeau either.
Fortunately "no suitable candidate" doesn't usually apply in my riding. Unfortunately, it's a safe Liberal constituency (as is most of central Ottawa). Ironic, since Conservative leader Pierre Polievre's riding borders mine.

You, the Squad, Joy Reid, and Jimmy Kimmel! :ROFLMAO:

Thankfully you're NOT an American voter. It's people with that kind of attitude that have helped land this country under the IDIOT Administration.

Thankfully you're NOT an American voter. It's people with that kind of attitude that have helped land this country under the IDIOT Administration.
Or it could be because voters continue to vote for bad candidates so the parties keep giving us bad ones.

Or it could be because voters continue to vote for bad candidates so the parties keep giving us bad ones.
A nation's candidates are merely a reflection of its populace.

The last thing I want to hear is complaints or commentary about our political landscape from those who refuse to vote.

The last thing I want to hear is complaints or commentary about our political landscape from those who refuse to vote.

That's the thing. I'm not refusing to vote. I'm all for voting and would still fill out the rest of the ballot. But no one is owed my vote, and I refuse to reward a third-rate candidate who hasn't earned it.

People have the ability to change all of that by not supporting either party financially. Yet those with the dollars are the main donors and will continue to put forth people who will continue to kiss their behinds. Sad really.