Does FBC/HAC have a retirement plan?

It's a little surprising to find out that we are still learning details of who knew what and when and who reported info and when. I'm still unclear about it.

I was told (who really knows the truth?) by someone very close to the situation, that until that Monday evening all they had was a picture of the girl kissing Schaap while sitting on a 'gator' at his farm house along with the knowledge that he had broken many of his counseling policies. His staff reported it to Mrs. Schaap and Lapina. Lapina, Duff, Binney and Moore, then went to confront Schaap, force him to take a sabbatical and to get some help.... they found him belligerent, angry, prideful and vulgar. Duff walked away thinking, 'this man can no longer be my pastor'. Lapina, (I was told, influenced heavily by Decoster ) still wanted to go the sabbatical route.

That Monday, all the other photos came out and it became clear, to all that Schaap had to be fired and the matter reported to the authorities. Tuesday morning, the staff members went to the Sheriff and turned it all over to him.

As far as the other staff member, he was moved from CFO at the college to Risk Management at the church...and that's a totally different story. 

Exell said:
I was told (who really knows the truth?) by someone very close to the situation, that until that Monday evening all they had was a picture of the girl kissing Schaap while sitting on a 'gator' at his farm house along with the knowledge that he had broken many of his counseling policies. His staff reported it to Mrs. Schaap and Lapina. Lapina, Duff, Binney and Moore, then went to confront Schaap, force him to take a sabbatical and to get some help.... they found him belligerent, angry, prideful and vulgar. Duff walked away thinking, 'this man can no longer be my pastor'. Lapina, (I was told, influenced heavily by Decoster ) still wanted to go the sabbatical route.

That Monday, all the other photos came out and it became clear, to all that Schaap had to be fired and the matter reported to the authorities. Tuesday morning, the staff members went to the Sheriff and turned it all over to him.

As far as the other staff member, he was moved from CFO at the college to Risk Management at the church...and that's a totally different story.

Wow! The pastor kisses an under age girl and they think he needs a break and to receive some counseling.  And then he is able to return as pastor. 

This place never ceases to amaze me.  As if kissing someone that isn't your wife isn't grounds enough to fire them.......................SHM!!!!

Fired and the reason being made public.

rsc2a said:

Right, bc if it didn't make it to the public.....................................................WOW!!

So the answer is yes.  There is a retirement plan.  It is called state penitentiary.

Bruh said:
rsc2a said:

Right, bc if it didn't make it to the public.....................................................WOW!!
Right because Paul says that's how you deal with fallen elders.

Binaca Chugger said:
So the answer is yes.  There is a retirement plan.  It is called state penitentiary.

PWAAAAAHAAAA!  <takes breath> PWAAAAAHAAAA!

That's funny. Good one.

I would have broke his face if he would have talked to me crazy.

Now the guy standing next to me at work, well that's different. LOL!!  I'll take a whooooole lot more from him and think about it first. :). LOL!!

But Schaap PFFW. Fa-get aboutit!!!