Does The Founder of This Forum Engage the Baptist Colleges to Participate?

ChristB4us

Elect
Reaction score
Does the founder of this forum engage the Baptist colleges and universities to participate?

Do you contact deans and teachers at those Baptist colleges to share vital truths for our times like discerning Asbury Revival as not of the Lord and why, as well as promote the forum for their students on bulletin boards and class rooms at that college to share their testimonies as well as what they have learned that was valued in their walk with the Lord in their respective college forum?

Seems like Matthew 24:14-30 KJV applies in sharing one's talents among like minded brethren in giving them another option or opportunity to invest their talents in this forum like in a "bank" to gather interests.

We certainly can pray for the word of the Lord to have free course.

2 Thessalonians 3:1Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. 4 And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you. 5 And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.

Does the founder of this forum engage the Baptist colleges and universities to participate?
You’d probably have to email him about that. None of us would have any way of knowing. I think you can click on his profile name and email him.

The founder is no longer the owner of this forum.

I am the owner. I have absolutely no desire to contact colleges/universities to promote this forum.

There is no need. This forum ranks in Google for various IFB colleges and can be found by those interested in discussing the current issues regarding those colleges.

I view this as a place where former IFBs can compare experiences and help each other understand how to survive the bad and celebrate the good!

The founder is no longer the owner of this forum.

I am the owner. I have absolutely no desire to contact colleges/universities to promote this forum.

There is no need. This forum ranks in Google for various IFB colleges and can be found by those interested in discussing the current issues regarding those colleges.

I view this as a place where former IFBs can compare experiences and help each other understand how to survive the bad and celebrate the good!
Fighting Fundamentals? I would have assumed this was about keeping the faith in Jesus Christ.

2 Timothy 4:1I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. 6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Sharing skepticism is one thing, but the work of discerning good and evil is with the "meat' of the scriptures by His grace & by the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, our personal Good Shepherd.

Hebrews 5:11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing. 12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Fighting Fundamentals? I would have assumed this was about keeping the faith in Jesus Christ.

It is not original with me. However, IFBs consider themselves to be MILITANT against apostasy and long hair.
Sharing skepticism is one thing, but the work of discerning good and evil is with the "meat' of the scriptures by His grace & by the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, our personal Good Shepherd.

Go ahead and share the word!

I view this as a place where former IFBs can compare experiences and help each other
I’ll admit, I didn’t know this either. I always assumed it was a place welcoming to both former and current IFBs. I didn’t realize it was for group therapy sessions.

I’ll admit, I didn’t know this either. I always assumed it was a place welcoming to both former and current IFBs. I didn’t realize it was for group therapy sessions.
😂 With the recent long-winded posts, I am getting sleep therapy!

It is not original with me. However, IFBs consider themselves to be MILITANT against apostasy and long hair.
Ummm... a little bit more clarity on the "MILITANT" part as against apostasy and long hair. This site is not under a F.B.I. watch list let alone having undercover agents to incite them to violence?

If any member or members that gave you that impression, you may want to share these scriptures below just to undermine any undercover agents that may be trying to set someone up.

John 16:1These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

1 Timothy 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Jesus is helping me by giving me His love to forgive and to die for sinners that try to provoke me daily as I do not feel safe in my home nor when I go out either.

1 Peter 2:19 For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully. 20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God. 21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: 22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: 23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: 24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls. If His disciples were militant, and had avenged the death of Stephen, we would never had Paul as a saved believer and an apostle to the Gentiles.

Luke 23:33 And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left. 34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots. 35 And the people stood beholding. And the rulers also with them derided him, saying, He saved others; let him save himself, if he be Christ, the chosen of God.

I hope you do not get any backlash from those members that are "militant" if you happen to share the word with them to strengthen them against any temptations by the devil or from men.
Go ahead and share the word!
By His grace & by His help, I shall.

2 Thessalonians 3:1Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. 4 And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you. 5 And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.

😂 With the recent long-winded posts, I am getting sleep therapy!
Amen! Some have to try to prove their "knowledge" to everyone or to try and assert superiority over others with long diatribes and cut and paste...I bet some of it's done by AI.

Ummm... a little bit more clarity on the "MILITANT" part as against apostasy and long hair. This site is not under a F.B.I. watch list let alone having undercover agents to incite them to violence?

If any member or members that gave you that impression, you may want to share these scriptures below just to undermine any undercover agents that may be trying to set someone up.

The word "fundamentalist," alone is enough for. FBI watch list.

Perhaps you are unaware that fundamentalists of the recent past have used the word "militancy" in relation to apostasy. Having nothing to do with violence but a spiritual rejection of apostasy.

Amen! Some have to try to prove their "knowledge" to everyone or to try and assert superiority over others with long diatribes and cut and paste...I bet some of it's done by AI.
Apologize to ChatGTP right now! This cannot be involved! 😂 😂 😂

Perhaps you are unaware that fundamentalists of the recent past have used the word "militancy" in relation to apostasy. Having nothing to do with violence but a spiritual rejection of apostasy.
Don't confuse him with the facts....He sounds more like AI than a human.

It is historically what the FFF has been about pretty much from its inception with Don Elbourne who was the original "Webby."

There have been a good number of brain-dead knot heads saying that the FFF was about fight AGAINST Fundamentalism but such could not be further from the truth. Throughout the years, HISTORIC FUNDAMENTALISM has been carefully defined, clarified, and courageously championed and contrasted with the nonsensical crapola spewed out by Hyles, Ruckmanites, and many in the "Sword" crowd who hijacked the "Fundamentalist" moniker and turned it into Hysteric Funny-Mental-ism!

Many of the "Kolleges" listed here represent the absolute worst of this flavor of "Funny-Mental-ism."

It is historically what the FFF has been about pretty much from its inception with Don Elbourne who was the original "Webby."

There have been a good number of brain-dead knot heads saying that the FFF was about fight AGAINST Fundamentalism but such could not be further from the truth. Throughout the years, HISTORIC FUNDAMENTALISM has been carefully defined, clarified, and courageously championed and contrasted with the nonsensical crapola spewed out by Hyles, Ruckmanites, and many in the "Sword" crowd who hijacked the "Fundamentalist" moniker and turned it into Hysteric Funny-Mental-ism!

Many of the "Kolleges" listed here represent the absolute worst of this flavor of "Funny-Mental-ism."
How true! Wish Don had kept the old FFF up! There was and probably will never be anything like it again. This is about as close as it's gonna get, and it's not so bad!

One bad player on the team doesn’t make the whole team bad!

Okay. Hopefully the F.B.I and the watchdogs on the internet will know that about this forum.

Thanks for the FYI.