Donald Trump

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
We all know that Trump is a self promoter and is not a believer.  What is your opinion of his bid for the presidency?  What do you agree and disagree with on his views?  Do you think he even has an outside chance? 

It's a joke.
Pretty much everything.
No.

I don't know.... I will say that I agree with you completely. I am surprised and happy at the same time...... that he choose to be so honest about Mexican and south american immigrants.

I personally.... hope he wins his 500 million dollar lawsuit. I think he'll get some mileage out of this. How much.... I don't know.

I do like it that Trump speaks his mind.  He may be wrong on certain issues, but you don't walk away wondering what he believes.  I can only imagine what the debates will be like.  Who knows, after a few days in the limelight he may drop out.

I like that he speaks his mind. And I hope he sticks around for the debates.

If he's for drilling I'd vote for him.

Macy's just removed Trump's products fro its stores.  What a bunch of weenies!

Sorry for the naughty word but I don't know how to edit it:

116.png

Smellin Coffee said:

116.png

Trump has answered this before. What to bet he'll change where its made now that Macy's has dropped it?

praise_yeshua said:
Smellin Coffee said:

116.png

Trump has answered this before. What to bet he'll change where its made now that Macy's has dropped it?

Probably so. Oh the things ALL STRIPES do to get elected!

praise_yeshua said:
I don't know.... I will say that I agree with you completely. I am surprised and happy at the same time...... that he choose to be so honest about Mexican and south american immigrants.

How exactly is he being "so honest" when he said, "When Mexico sends its people....They're bringing drugs.  They're bringing crime.  They're rapists.  And some, I assume, are good people."  My husband and I have worked with Mexican and other Hispanic immigrants in SC since December 2003.  I know personally over 100 Mexican immigrants none of which brought drugs, crime nor rape to this country.  My husband is a Mexican immigrant who came to this country LEGALLY in 1991 and became a USA citizen in 2014.  He has never used drugs, never commited a crime, never raped anyone!  No, I'm not saying that there never was an immigrant from Mexico that did the things Trump mentioned, but his extreme arrogance and your being  "surprised and happy" make my blood boil!

RebeccasRants said:
praise_yeshua said:

How exactly is he being "so honest" when he said, "When Mexico sends its people....They're bringing drugs.  They're bringing crime.  They're rapists.  And some, I assume, are good people."  My husband and I have worked with Mexican and other Hispanic immigrants in SC since December 2003.  I know personally over 100 Mexican immigrants none of which brought drugs, crime nor rape to this country.  My husband is a Mexican immigrant who came to this country LEGALLY in 1991 and became a USA citizen in 2014.  He has never used drugs, never commited a crime, never raped anyone!  No, I'm not saying that there never was an immigrant from Mexico that did the things Trump mentioned, but his extreme arrogance and your being  "surprised and happy" make my blood boil!

Frankly, the entire statement is anti-Christ and the people who are cheering his statements are cheering evil.

RebeccasRants said:

Really? You marry a Mexican that is okay.... thus all ILLEGAL Mexican immigrants are OKAY.

Sorry, You're a liar and a drama queen "to boot". I have worked with illegal immigrants for decades. I know plenty. Some are good. Some are not. Many of a certain age are gang members. Granted, 2 or 3 decades ago, it was a different story and many came to the US on migrant worker visas. Good people over all. Just looking for work. They left when they were suppose to leave and went home to support their own families. Not so any more.

Get mad all you want to get mad. Trump told the truth. Talking of the current situation isn't talking about what was going on in 1991.

Trump quoted a study and report done by a Mexican journalist organization that detailed that 80 percent of all women and teen girls that came through Mexico into the US are raped or sexually trafficked. It doesn't happen here. It happens during the journey by sleazy Mexican and South American SCUM. 

Yeah.... these are the people you think are so GOOD!!!

rsc2a said:
RebeccasRants said:
praise_yeshua said:

Frankly, the entire statement is anti-Christ and the people who are cheering his statements are cheering evil.

Another one liner. Explain how its anti-Christ?

How about all those drug gangs? Are they "evil"?

Your character is exposed when you choose to bash the one who is telling the truth and choose to ignore the evil that he spoke of!!!!!

If I were President, the very first thing I would do is whip out all the drug gangs on Mexican soil. I wouldn't care what Mexico thought about it.

Might want to read what scripture says about sojourners and how we should treat them.

And your first act as President would be to commit an act of war against our neighbour? Nice.

rsc2a said:
Might want to read what scripture says about sojourners and how we should treat them.

And your first act as President would be to commit an act of war against our neighbour? Nice.

Sojourner? Really? Just how do you apply the term "Sojourner" to a group of people that have illegally moved to our country and setup permanent residence. That isn't what a "Sojourner" is......

They are committing an act of war everyday by protecting the drug gangs.

Well, I might be a drama queen, but I'm not a liar.  I was stating my personal experience, and every word I said was true.

RebeccasRants said:
Well, I might be a drama queen, but I'm not a liar.  I was stating my personal experience, and every word I said was true.

You are a liar when you take your own experience with a few and apply it to most. What I said was true. If you can't see the issue with countries south to us..... then you're blind. Drugs have ruined most all of them. That "junk" and corruption has spilled over into our country.

This what amazes me about the "drug crowd". They think.... if they legalize it.... then it will get better.... BUT stop.... Wait a minute. Its been as good as legal in Mexico and South America for decades and look what pain its caused them?

PY - It's been awhile. Time for another checkup. Do you find that your treatment of others is more like this

sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy,drunkenness, orgies, and things like these

...or this...

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness, self-control

Because, frankly, I'm having a hard time coming up with a situation where you have shown compassion, grace and gentleness towards anyone, whether poster or subject of a post in either this incarnation or your last.