Donald Trump

I almost shot an illegal Mexican. The scum chased my 18 yr old daughter in a campground and she made it to the RV in time.

I confronted the dirt bag and called the police. Had I witnessed the chase, he would not be walking.

The Open border is treachery.

And treating people as subhuman simply because of their place of origin is demonic.

My supreme allegiance isn't to any nation but to the Creator in whose image those illegal* aliens were created.

* Yes, I think the borders should be closed. But I also realize that little Christs have a greater purpose: to show love in tangible ways to all people even when the politics are problematic.

rsc2a said:
And treating people as subhuman simply because of their place of origin is demonic.

This has nothing to do with racism. It has everything to do with dealing with illegal criminals.

Criminals that are raping, stealing and killing.

How is charging people with racism, not evil?

Trump's comments were blatantly racist. People who defend him should be expected to explain  why they are defending a racist's racist comments.

A liar tells something that is not true.  I told my own personal experience and never claimed every Mexican was like the ones I have known personally.  I stated my personal feelings.  I have no idea why you are attacking me for having another viewpoint, but see no point in continuing this "discussion".  I'm done.  Dios te bendiga!

rsc2a said:
PY - It's been awhile. Time for another checkup. Do you find that your treatment of others is more like this

sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy,drunkenness, orgies, and things like these

...or this...

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness, self-control

Because, frankly, I'm having a hard time coming up with a situation where you have shown compassion, grace and gentleness towards anyone, whether poster or subject of a post in either this incarnation or your last.

Follow you own advice. You have never shown any of these to me. Never.

You couldn't think of any examples either?

RebeccasRants said:
A liar tells something that is not true.  I told my own personal experience and never claimed every Mexican was like the ones I have known personally.  I stated my personal feelings.  I have no idea why you are attacking me for having another viewpoint, but see no point in continuing this "discussion".  I'm done.  Dios te bendiga!

Sure you did. You said that what I said and what Trump said.... made your blood boil. That is what you said. Trump didn't say all Mexicans were bad. I never said all Mexicans were bad. He stated facts. I stated facts. You're the one being a drama queen with the "boiling blood".

You insulted me. I called you a liar. I stand by what I said. You stand by what you said. Nothing different between the two of us but the issue itself. Deal with.

I grow so tired of people playing the "holier than thou" card. You're not.

rsc2a said:
Trump's comments were blatantly racist. People who defend him should be expected to explain  why they are defending a racist's racist comments.

His comments weren't racist.... you race peddling scum bag.

FSSL said:
rsc2a said:

This has nothing to do with racism. It has everything to do with dealing with illegal criminals.

Criminals that are raping, stealing and killing.

How is charging people with racism, not evil?

When this scum bag does it.

rsc2a said:

My supreme allegiance isn't to any nation but to the Creator in whose image those illegal* aliens were created.

* Yes, I think the borders should be closed. But I also realize that little Christs have a greater purpose: to show love in tangible ways to all people even when the politics are problematic.

rsc2a is a racist for wanting the border closed. What a horrible things to say!!! Oops.... Trump said that too....

Rsc2a and Trump are just a like.... Sorry "scum bags".

RebeccasRants said:
praise_yeshua said:
I don't know.... I will say that I agree with you completely. I am surprised and happy at the same time...... that he choose to be so honest about Mexican and south american immigrants.

How exactly is he being "so honest" when he said, "When Mexico sends its people....They're bringing drugs.  They're bringing crime.  They're rapists.  And some, I assume, are good people."  My husband and I have worked with Mexican and other Hispanic immigrants in SC since December 2003.  I know personally over 100 Mexican immigrants none of which brought drugs, crime nor rape to this country.  My husband is a Mexican immigrant who came to this country LEGALLY in 1991 and became a USA citizen in 2014.  He has never used drugs, never commited a crime, never raped anyone!  No, I'm not saying that there never was an immigrant from Mexico that did the things Trump mentioned, but his extreme arrogance and your being  "surprised and happy" make my blood boil!

Come visit Chicago.

CJPk_BxUEAAxzgN.jpg