Don't tase me, border patrol!

Ransom

Stalker
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Sure, I posted this only a couple days ago, but today's the 14th anniversary of Spamderson getting tased.

Since he's become persona non grata throughout the entirety of existence itself, someone's got to keep his memory alive.

Also, any excuse.

Zot!

Wasn't Spamderson a participating member of one of the older renditions of the FFF? Do you remember his username? I recall something with "1611" in it.

Wasn't Spamderson a participating member of one of the older renditions of the FFF? Do you remember his username? I recall something with "1611" in it.
Correct on all counts. He used to frequent the FFF on its previous host (as well as other boards) and post stuff. He rarely interacted with any responses, hence the nickname "Spamderson." His username was "sanderson1611," as you recalled.

The tasing, as well as his unintentionally hilarious "pisseth against the wall" sermon and another one called "Why I Hate Barack Obama," made him (in)famous, and he didn't have to spam message boards any more to get his "gospel" out. The rise of YouTube didn't hurt either.

So there are a few of us on here who can legitimately say we knew him before he was famous. :)

He’s an IFB pastor?
Better. He's a New Independent Baptist pastor--a non-denomination denomination that he formed in 2017 because the old IFBs were too liberal.

They had their first split a couple years later when it was discovered one of their pastors was soliciting prostitutes. They're IFBs, all right.

So did the guy have weed in his car or not? He got arrested, seemingly, for resisting arrest, but the drug dog alerted the police about a substance it detected.

So did the guy have weed in his car or not? He got arrested, seemingly, for resisting arrest, but the drug dog alerted the police about a substance it detected.
No, and ultimately Anderson was acquitted of all related charges.

To add some context, this incident occurred at a time where he was posting videos of himself harassing law enforcement--following security guards around the airport and taunting them, loitering in private parking lots and berating the police officer who asked him to move along, and so forth. I think he fancied himself some sort of Constitution-defending super-patriot, but he was really just a loudmouth and a bully.

If the dog indicated and Anderson cooperated, then presumably a false positive would have been cleared up fairly quickly, you'd think. But he deliberately chose to be uncooperative and antagonistic. The tasing incident was when the border guards decided the bully wasn't actually all that tough, and they weren't going to put up with his crap. Zap! You didn't see him goading LEOs after that.

No, and ultimately Anderson was acquitted of all related charges.

To add some context, this incident occurred at a time where he was posting videos of himself harassing law enforcement--following security guards around the airport and taunting them, loitering in private parking lots and berating the police officer who asked him to move along, and so forth. I think he fancied himself some sort of Constitution-defending super-patriot, but he was really just a loudmouth and a bully.

If the dog indicated and Anderson cooperated, then presumably a false positive would have been cleared up fairly quickly, you'd think. But he deliberately chose to be uncooperative and antagonistic. The tasing incident was when the border guards decided the bully wasn't actually all that tough, and they weren't going to put up with his crap. Zap! You didn't see him goading LEOs after that.
This is the Border Patrol, and those boys follow a different set of rules than the rest of LEOs. Personally, I wouldn’t test the waters with them. The other group of law enforcement that I’ll never test are your game wardens. Everyone thinks they’re just park rangers with guns, but they’re the most powerful division of law in the state. Without getting into too much detail, I’ll just say in many states, they’re basically exempt from requiring warrants, and they’re basically also allowed to search private property without owner permission, even with no-trespassing signs posted. It’s been reported often that if law enforcement needs to apprehend an individual, just have a warden tag along. I’ll leave it at that….

Just for the record Steve Anderson is not a part of any IFB group I've ever been associated with. Most independent Baptist wish he would form his own group and drop the Baptist moniker for good. They want nothing to do with him!!!

Every time i see a video of him speaking or anything he has in print I cringe that he claims to be a Baptist or even a Christian for that matter.

One another note how would you like to be charged with investigating poachers and to walk into dear camps filled with drinking hunters armed with deer rifles and often pistols and to do it alone and at night.

I remember several times when just before bed time a game warden would show up, knock on the RV's and identify himself and tells us he going to look around and will be gone shortly. I thought this game warden must be fearless. We had no less than 10 large caliber rifles in our camp, some as big as a 300 win mag. if we were really poaching what chance would he have against 10 men armed with rifles. I personally think a 300 win mag is a little much for deer but to each his own.

Just for the record Steve Anderson is not a part of any IFB group I've ever been associated with.

I thought the whole point of being "independent" was that you didn't have to be affiliated with a group.

Most independent Baptist wish he would form his own group and drop the Baptist moniker for good. They want nothing to do with him!!!

He did form his own group. That's what the "New Independent Baptists" are: basically his own personal denomination, though they wouldn't call themselves that.

This is the Border Patrol, and those boys follow a different set of rules than the rest of LEOs. Personally, I wouldn’t test the waters with them. The other group of law enforcement that I’ll never test are your game wardens. Everyone thinks they’re just park rangers with guns, but they’re the most powerful division of law in the state. Without getting into too much detail, I’ll just say in many states, they’re basically exempt from requiring warrants, and they’re basically also allowed to search private property without owner permission, even with no-trespassing signs posted. It’s been reported often that if law enforcement needs to apprehend an individual, just have a warden tag along. I’ll leave it at that….
Actually, the ones who extracted Steven Anderson from his car were Arizona State Police who were called on the scene when he refused to cooperate with the Border Patrol agents. If you are able to find an unedited version showing the full confrontation, you will see that Border Patrol turned everything over to the State Police to make the apprehension and arrest. You also had the supervising officer telling him EXACTLY what was about to happen to him if he continued to be uncooperative.

I personally think a 300 win mag is a little much for deer but to each his own.
I believe a 30-06 is a customary deer rifle caliber which is similar to a .308 and a 300 Winchester although I am not familiar with the powder charge and velocity of each round. Some use .270 but this is a matter of preference I guess. I am not a hunter.

Correct on all counts. He used to frequent the FFF on its previous host (as well as other boards) and post stuff. He rarely interacted with any responses, hence the nickname "Spamderson." His username was "sanderson1611," as you recalled.

The tasing, as well as his unintentionally hilarious "pisseth against the wall" sermon and another one called "Why I Hate Barack Obama," made him (in)famous, and he didn't have to spam message boards any more to get his "gospel" out. The rise of YouTube didn't hurt either.

So there are a few of us on here who can legitimately say we knew him before he was famous. :)
I sure can!

Sure, I posted this only a couple days ago, but today's the 14th anniversary of Spamderson getting tased.

Since he's become persona non grata throughout the entirety of existence itself, someone's got to keep his memory alive.

Also, any excuse.

Zot!

Ahhhh, a true classic.

A true classic of SovCit action and reaction. Never gets old!