Dr. Kidd, Hair Infusionist

I suppose you can get away with calling yourself "Dr." if you wear a white coat and promote a branch of medicine that doesn't actually exist...
While the addition of KKKidd to the Atlanta Hope Revival with Locke isnt exactly "No Satire". He does indeed have a hair restoration and teeth whitening clinic. The Schedulity link to said clinic. Too funny.

Below, the actual flyer sans KKKidd

Attachments

• Atlanta-Crusade-VOH-DR-Harrison.jpg
    Atlanta-Crusade-VOH-DR-Harrison.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 3
While the addition of KKKidd to the Atlanta Hope Revival with Locke isnt exactly "No Satire". He does indeed have a hair restoration and teeth whitening clinic. The Schedulity link to said clinic. Too funny.

Below, the actual flyer sans KKKidd

Anything involving Mr. Locke or Kidd is to be avoided. Locke is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I don't know that much about Kidd.

I suspected the tweet might have been questionable, but "hair infusionist" was funny. And according to his Facebook page, it's real! (And "semi permanent"!)

Though billing himself as "Dr. Kidd" as an "evangelist" with an unearned honorary doctorate from an unaccredited Bible college is one thing, but doing it while operating a clinic is a whole different level of dodgy.

I suspected the tweet might have been questionable, but "hair infusionist" was funny. And according to his Facebook page, it's real! (And "semi permanent"!)

Though billing himself as "Dr. Kidd" as an "evangelist" with an unearned honorary doctorate from an unaccredited Bible college is one thing, but doing it while operating a clinic is a whole different level of dodgy.
He might have an honorary doctorate he’s using for preaching but I imagine he’s probably got a M.D. degree if he’s doing hair restoration since it’s technically considered under the umbrella of plastic surgery.

He might have an honorary doctorate he’s using for preaching but I imagine he’s probably got a M.D. degree if he’s doing hair restoration since it’s technically considered under the umbrella of plastic surgery.
If Philly's got an earned MD, it'd be the first I've ever heard of it.

Perhaps he can get away with it if he's not billing himself as an actual trichologist or dermatologist, or whatever?

Last edited:
If Philly's got an earned MD, it'd be the first I've ever heard of it.

Perhaps he can get away with it if he's not billing himself as an actual trichologist or dermatologist, or whatever?
True. Maybe he just helps bankroll the business and has doctors doing the procedures. Many non-doctors own medical establishments.

He does claim to be a licensed clinical psychotherapist which requires an earned, accredited Masters but he has never made an MD claim and he WOULD if he had it, in fact he'd demand everyone else not use "Dr" if he had a legit one. Also the credentials listed on the schedule app have him listed as a "Certified Cosmetic teeth whitening Personel" Screenshot (25).png

He does claim to be a licensed clinical psychotherapist
Is he sure he's not confusing himself with Dr. Phil McGraw?
Also the credentials listed on the schedule app have him listed as a "Certified Cosmetic teeth whitening Personel"
I'll bet he took the whole two-day course and everything. They don't just give those "Personel" certificates away!

Edit: Yes, he does say he earned a Master's degree in psychology. (See 2:30 in the clip below if it doesn't take you there automatically.) Given the way he speaks, writes, and generally carries on, you could be forgiven for being skeptical that he's actually earned a real degree.

That said, an MA is not a Ph.D. nor an M.D.

Last edited:
I wonder how he gets around Titus 1:7...

For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;

I wonder how he gets around Titus 1:7...

For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;
He doesn't.