Dropped in to say "Hi!"

Wazzup Smellin’?

Set up a card table on the back patio slab to work while enjoying the cool weather. Happy as a clam. :)

And about 30 min ago, it started to rain so I had to come back inside. It's a nice 63 degrees here in NC, though.

And about 30 min ago, it started to rain so I had to come back inside. It's a nice 63 degrees here in NC, though.
My memory is bad, but I thought you were in Carolina. Tarheel has a good church you might stop in sometime for a visit. 😉

My memory is bad, but I thought you were in Carolina. Tarheel has a good church you might stop in sometime for a visit. 😉

Nah, appreciate the invite though. I'm happy with the church I currently attend, and yes, I still do attend a church; just one full of heretics, atheists and gay folks. I'm happy there. :)

1699641615923.png

Nah, appreciate the invite though. I'm happy with the church I currently attend, and yes, I still do attend a church; just one full of heretics, atheists and gay folks. I'm happy there. :)

View attachment 4896
See, I just remembered that TarHeel don’t even have a church anymore…. I told you about that memory thing.😉

Retired several months ago, left the church he’d pastored for like 4 decades so the new guy could have some breathing room.
I think that was the thoughtful thing to do for the new guy. Did y'all know Smellin just got back from Ireland!