Effeminate Men?

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
https://reformationcharlotte.org/2019/11/21/why-do-these-pastors-desire-to-dress-and-act-like-effeminate-homosexual-men

Twisted said:
https://reformationcharlotte.org/2019/11/21/why-do-these-pastors-desire-to-dress-and-act-like-effeminate-homosexual-men

My theory is if they are married their wives support them in the way they dress if they are not the ones dressing them up in the first place.

Not sure the pictures at the top of the article qualify as effeminate.

Apparently dressing stylishly is "effeminate and homosexual" if it isn't the style of 1950.  ::)

Darkwing Duck said:
Apparently dressing stylishly is "effeminate and homosexual" if it isn't the style of 1950.  ::)

Effeminate and homosexual may be a stretch but I've seen few men dress like that. The ripped jeans look is predominantly worn by women and teen males (which makes me wonder if these pastors are more concerned about being accepted by the teens instead of being leaders.  Most of the pastors who wear jeans wear ones that intact.  There are even pastors in "contemporary" churches that wear sport coats. Being stylish isn't limited to ripped or skinny jeans (which actually restrict movement somewhat anyways).   

brianb said:
Darkwing Duck said:

Effeminate and homosexual may be a stretch but I've seen few men dress like that. The ripped jeans look is predominantly worn by women and teen males (which makes me wonder if these pastors are more concerned about being accepted by the teens instead of being leaders.  Most of the pastors who wear jeans wear ones that intact.  There are even pastors in "contemporary" churches that wear sport coats. Being stylish isn't limited to ripped or skinny jeans (which actually restrict movement somewhat anyways). 
Sportcoats...why those old 'fuddy duddy's!"