Enough is enough....

qwerty

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/08/living/gender-based-signs-target-feat/index.html?sr=tw08815genderbasedsignstargetfeat3pVODtopLink

They want a world full if "its".

Good for Target. Think about it. It will make it easier for the shopper to keep the same items together in the same department... as they should be. There is no such thing as girls and boys bedding, girls and boys toys, and such anyhow. Who invented that I dunno.

Biker said:
Good for Target. Think about it. It will make it easier for the shopper to keep the same items together in the same department... as they should be. There is no such thing as girls and boys bedding, girls and boys toys, and such anyhow. Who invented that I dunno.

Did you play with Barbie when you was a kid?

praise_yeshua said:
Biker said:

You first, I dare you  :p
actually I played with my twin sister. Barblies were boring. I mainly played with Farrah Fawcett (Jill) Barbie doll. Sis played with Kelly (Jacqueline Smith) doll .There was no Bosley doll in the set for some reason. We also had Farrahs plastic head so we'd curl her hair, that was fun. Charlies Angels stuff was up all over our bedroom walls.  Someone gave Dressy Bessy to me for Xmas. She had a hidden zipper so you could put coins in it. Pretty cool!
Mrs Beezley Doll iis the best, everyone liked her

Biker said:
praise_yeshua said:
Biker said:

actually I played with my twin sister. Barblies were boring. I mainly played with Farrah Fawcett (Jill) Barbie doll. Sis played with Kelly (Jacqueline Smith) doll .There was no Bosley doll in the set for some reason. We also had Farrahs plastic head so we'd curl her hair, that was fun. Charlies Angels stuff was up all over our bedroom walls.  Someone gave Dressy Bessy to me for Xmas. She had a hidden zipper so you could put coins in it. Pretty cool!
That explains allot.  8)

Binaca Chugger said:
Biker said:
praise_yeshua said:
Biker said:

That explains allot.  8)
  blah blah blah ...you probably don't even know who those dolls are, likely before your time. Go play with your Rainbow Bright!

Biker said:
praise_yeshua said:
Biker said:

Did you play kissy face with Ken?

What can we expect next...... pads and tampons on the same shelf as the jock itch treatment?

All the time. :D  Cause you know kids when they get barbie dolls,...they all want to make out with them  ::)
What can we expect next...... pads and tampons on the same shelf as the jock itch treatment?
Why is it a sin to put these items on the same shelf? I don't understand your concern, can you explain it?

Biker said:
All the time. :D  Cause you know kids when they get barbie dolls,...they all want to make out with them  ::)
Why is it a sin to put these items on the same shelf? I don't understand your concern, can you explain it?

I never said anything was a sin. Stupidity, isn't a sin but it certainly isn't a virtue either!!

Just trying to understand why I might have to pick through some dresses to find a pair of MALE blue jeans.... or pick through some lace panties to find a good pair of boxer briefs!!

I don't understand your joy. Why are you happy about it?

Or when they have a picture of a woman in bra and panties and you have grade school boys and you have to pass that to get where you need to go.

Bruh said:
Or when they have a picture of a woman in bra and panties and you have grade school boys and you have to pass that to get where you need to go.
I never thought of that. Good point

praise_yeshua said:
Biker said:
I never said anything was a sin. Stupidity, isn't a sin but it certainly isn't a virtue either!!
Just trying to understand why I might have to pick through some dresses to find a pair of MALE blue jeans.... or pick through some lace panties to find a good pair of boxer briefs!!I don't understand your joy. Why are you happy about it?
Because anything which makes shopping those big box stores easier I am for. Eye issues and low tolerance for crowds is against me.
Sure that would be stupid to pick thru dresses and find blue jeans mixed in on the rack. But Ken can be purchased by all kids and neither will have any more propensity to kiss him on the lips than the other. Jock Itch and Tampons can maybe be on the same shelf. Depends how they handle it, hopefully with common sense.

Just saw Franklin Graham and he says its a shame what Target is doing.  He said God made male and female and the transgender thing has gone too far.  Suggests people might want to shop elsewhere.  I like him more all the time.