Eunuchs - The New Gender

reminds me of something i was told a paramedic once said to a victim of self mutilation..... (not a paramedic i am related to by the way.. and he did not witness it himself)... ...a man called 911 after he had de-masculated himself with a hammer and putty knife.... and could not stop the bleeding... he had also destroyed what had been removed in a garbage disposal... the medic asked him why he had done this to himself and the mans repy was that he wanted to be like Jesus.. and that in the bible Jesus was a eunich.. ...... the medic informed him he had read that wrong... and that the bible said Jesus was unique.. .. unique among men.... ...

reminds me of something i was told a paramedic once said to a victim of self mutilation..... (not a paramedic i am related to by the way.. and he did not witness it himself)... ...a man called 911 after he had de-masculated himself with a hammer and putty knife.... and could not stop the bleeding... he had also destroyed what had been removed in a garbage disposal... the medic asked him why he had done this to himself and the mans repy was that he wanted to be like Jesus.. and that in the bible Jesus was a eunich.. ...... the medic informed him he had read that wrong... and that the bible said Jesus was unique.. .. unique among men.... ...
Best comment of the day! 😆