Evangelical Christian furriest are worried they'll be targeted for their faith

ALAYMAN

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Link
"It’s one thing to hide behind a costume where you can let your avatar represent you. But when you feel most at home in a furry subculture that’s more atheist/agnostic than Christian, and very welcoming to and accepting of LGBTQ people, what happens when you’re a conservative Christ-follower who believes most of the furries you hang out with are Hell-bound?"

Ozzy had it right, they're going off the rails on a crazy train.

Goodness. I Hope the evangelical Christian furry subculture isn't stigmatized or anything: for example, by being part of the furry subculture.
I am sure that at the end of the day the Furries we'll let their primary principle of inclusion tolerate those pesky "conservatives" within their den, lol.

I thought 'furries' had to be a typo in the thread title.

That's an interesting publication you've cited. Do you subscribe?

Just a clarification, my question had nothing to do with the furry article. "Only Sky" as in,

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky

?

LOL. I'm afraid I'll have to refuse your offer. I don't roll that way. BTW, which one in the pic is you, and which is Witless Ugly Joe? :ROFLMAO:
Sorry...I made it clear long ago I'm not into "kinky" crap...but, you've seemed to do nothing but give us hints that YOU are...it's gonna be hard to backtrack now, cornholer!

Furries in one school system near me have petitioned to have litter boxes placed in the restrooms. I'm hoping sanity prevails.

No I don't subscribe to that world-view nor that website. The article fits under The heading of this forum well, and I find the concept of postmodern relativism and commandeering of language quite fascinating. Why do you ask?

No I don't subscribe to that world-view nor that website. The article fits under The heading of this forum well, and I find the concept of postmodern relativism and commandeering of language quite fascinating. Why do you ask?
I think he said something about hanging out with some friends tonight. He’ll get back to you shortly. 1663361488981.gif

You are WAY too obsessed with Joe…just sayin’
Yes, I'm beginning to think that he loves me queerly, not dearly! :( Sad, really. I still won't share a cell with him if he's arrested. He'll make someone a great cell-witch someday! LOL

Yes, I'm beginning to think that he loves me queerly, not dearly! :( Sad, really. I still won't share a cell with him if he's arrested. He'll make someone a great cell-witch someday! LOL
Whatever you do, don’t put on a furry costume. He’ll really go wild!!!

Curious, that's all.